1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whats the point of this thread you ask???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Jul 20, 2002.

1. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

whats the point of this thread you ask???

Discussion started by jah - Jul 20, 2002

there is no fuckin point. whats the point of 85 % of hte threads on 12 oz. its just people who are bored posting shit they think is interesting or funny or may relate to other people. if the point was to talk shit a lot of people would be pretty damn perceptive but im sorry to say that a lot of people arent. god damn. sorry armenhammer but im sick of people wanting to be clever or act like what they have to say is important or act like they have the right to decide whats worth posting or not. there are some threads that are retarded as fuck but what the hell? how was there not a point to that thread?

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jul 20, 2002

NOW who's got the attitude problem?

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. NoEZ

NoEZ New Jack

NoEZ - Replied Jul 20, 2002

i got lost half way through what you wrote...but..ummm....RIGHT ON!

NoEZ - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jul 20, 2002

Dude, I so get the point......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Jul 20, 2002

well, after hearing a lot of shit it tends to stir up bad feelings. you just snapped on my for trying to point out that not everyone just talks about weed in a stupid, stoner sort of way. im taking shit from you, armenhammer, and tons of other kids on this board. it gets old. i try to be cool with everyone and not stir things and people just have to say some smart ass shit for absolutely no reason. a genius may have figured out by now that its stupid to be an asshole for no reason.

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you think I'm being an asshole, I say you misread me from the start, but mostly I say, whatever, smoke a freakin joint or something, let it slide... I also say that you are ignoring the REASON that everyone keeps throwing in your face.

7. IDrinkSprite

IDrinkSprite 12oz Senior Member

IDrinkSprite - Replied Jul 20, 2002

[​IMG]

IDrinkSprite - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

you know, maybe i did take that remark the wrong way. my bad. but you have gone off on me in the past. i dont know. why do people like throwin it back in my face? just curious? i try to be neutral and someone always feels the need to say something. i dont know. maybe im the asshole....

9. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, I'm not gonna asy you come off as an asshole, but... maybe you should look at what people say from a couple different perspectives and also understand that there may be larger issues at work... I dunno, I don't have anything personal against you, sorry about the past but, honestly, I yell at alot of people around here, try not to take it personally... there aren't many people I really dislike around here, except maybe Seeking, but only because he hates me so much...

10. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

cool. i dont take the time to look over my posts a lot of the time so maybe i do say some really stupid shit and i dont even realize it. another thing is that 90 %of the time im on these boards my minds not straight. whether it be, ganja, alcohol, or just an insane lack of sleep, im not my normal self. but yeah, i even like getting some shit from people once in a while. i can take a good joke and if someone clowns me and its actually funny ill just laugh at it. but sometimes im just ina bad mood or sometimes people hit soft spots. lately its just been sleep deficiency. whatever though. im cool with everyone too. i know a couple cats are jaded toward me cus of my rak days but thats understandable.

peace

(the herb just arrived so my moods about to take a drastic turn from this post on...
    )

11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

well, just know, if I yell at you, I'm trying to be more of an older brother than a cop...

12. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

hahaha. how old are you anyway smart?

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

not as old as Joker but older than the King of Hell... and older than Raven, but not by much... still, pretty old...

14. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

dude, big gro, could you go do a beer run for me?? haha. nah. it would be wierd going back to the states after being in countries where im old enough to buy alcohol so long. back to having to have your friends buy for you is pretty laim.

"and the whole world, love it when you dont get down. ba ba baba bada........"

15. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied Jul 20, 2002

Smart is cool.
    you and seeking really dont get along?no way, thats to funny.

"jah"

your irritating guy. granted its my bad for reading your shit, most of which i dont. your opinions are nothing shocking, you type long ass boring shit, and you still need to open your eyes wider to the world.
    but hey thats me, bitter old hater numero uno.

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages: