what's the perfect vegetable or fruit?

i was just wondering what people have to say on this issue? for me it's green beans, because they have the complex carbohydrates to keep me going and they won't stick in my middle. they taste awesome as well: i guess that i could eat them every day.

hey, why didn't you respond to my poll? don't you eat your vegetables?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I love strawberries but they make my tongue itch. If I eat too many then my tongue ulcerates and turns brown and then I have death breath for a couple days. La fruta del diablo! Hmmm... maybe it's all that damn methlybromide.

The best fruit ever is a Pixie, it's a variety of a tangerine. You can peel it really easy, it has no seeds, and it is sweet like candy. Oh, leechees are great too, and they look really trippy.

allright i've made some decisions for the poll, hope it helps answer some questions.

broccoli, cauliflower, celery, onions, celery all go into the leafy green vegetables category. if it comes from the ground and doesn't bear a fruit necessarily, but has a bulb, stalk, or flower.

banannas-definately a fruit from the equator.

cucumbers would go with tomatoes and eggplants i think. maybe yellow squash and zucchini would do better there as well, along with peppers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

definately never heard of methylbromide before, what's with that shit? i'm glad to death that never happens to me because strawberries are my favorite fruit.

there's way to0 much hating on the red fleshed squash, they are so good for you. my advice for people hating on a veggie is: try it again, you might like it this time. i used to hate onions, cooked celery and uncooked tomatoes, but now i eat them all the time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with Dubya, bananas are the dopest fruits ever, and you can make subtle homosexual gestures with them, sometimes without even wanting to.

Besides bananas, I like those beef vegetable things. Beer,

El Mamerro

• 1 year later...

Archived