WHAT'S THE MOST PARANOID THING YOUVE EVER DONE?

Ratster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've thought about cutting, scraping, burning, and using acid on my fingertips but every time I loose the skin on my fingers it just grows back fingerprints and all. I heard it grows back differently however I haven't seen for myself.

doe's this including checking yourself into a mental hospital?

if not, then i'd have to say it was the time i sanded/burned all my finger prints off.

yup, they grew back all right. pretty fucking amazng if you think about it.

the meaning of life...

*long story ahead*

About a year or two ago I went over to a buddies house to smoke up. We had both finished our exams and met up at about noon, so that we'd have all day to party. When I got arrived there were about two other people there whom I had never met, friends of my friend. Anyways they 'invented' some game. I don't remember the rules exactly, but it was a lot like a drinking game. Only instead of taking a chug, we would hit a double-chamber- bong. And there were dice involved, so depending on what you rolled, you'd take a certain number of hits. Everybody brought their own doja to smoke, but when we got there we just threw it all in one big pile and said "we're not leaving until all of this is smoked" (everyone threw in about a 1/4)

So we start playing and this game is going super fast, like as soon as I take a hit (or 4 depending on what I rolled) I'd have to take another hit. there were 4 of us and we had two water bongs and a pipe being passed around. And these water bongs were money. Two water chambers so that by the time the smoke reached your throat it was already cool as air, so we were taking hits like champions. So I proceed to zone out and start thinking crazy high-people shit.

I thought that everything about my life was a lie, and that there was a governing body that was pulling the wool over all of our eyes (think matrix). I thought that this governing body knew the meaning of life and that they were hiding it from the rest of us. In my head I kept asking questions in which the answer would lead to another question. I thought that I was well on my way to figuring out the meaning of life (if I could only answer the question in my head).

So now i'm thinking that I just discovered a big secret and that my life is forever going to be different. I thought that the people who knew the meaning of life (the governing body) had been alerted to the fact that I had become aware of the hoax, and were thus coming to get me (again, think The Matrix : agents).

I wanted to figure out the meaning of life but knew that I wouldn't remember shit the next day so I get up and find a pencil and paper. Now, I thought that if one of "agents" found me with a peice of paper that had the meaning of life on it, then they would surely kill me. So instead of writing down the meaning of life, I wrote down hints, or clues, to it. so that if found they would mean nothing to anybody buy me.

Now, back to reality (kinda).

It's been about an hour or so or us smoking/chillin. They all have been talking and listening to music while I have been sitting there, silent as fuck in my own world. All of the sudden I break my hour long silence and say 'I need a pencil and paper now" then proceed to scribble something on a scrap of paper, look around the room, and put it in my pocket without saying another word. Right about this time my friend and one of the other guys get up and leave the room to get more beer. So it's just me and this guy that I've never met. He looks me straight in the eye and says "you're a fucking asshole." I'm thinking "what the fuck!? he must know! fuck him, i'm not gonna let him stop me from leaving here with the meaning of life." So I pick up the pencil and put it in my pocket. I think to myself "If he tries to stop me, if he lays one finger on me, i'll jam this pencil right into his neck and bolt out the front door." My friend comes back, and we all start listening to music or something. I'm eyeing this guy the whole time, crouched on the balls of my feet, griping the pencil with my fist.

In my head, my whole goal was now to make sure that the "clues" got home safely, so I could decipher them and tell the world. I thought that I'd be some hero and that they'd have these little scraps of paper framed in the whitehouse (or wherever) as like artifacts of our independence. After a little bit of time, and me calming down, everyone is ready to go home. I am still convinced that agents are going to get me. I am 100% sure that on the drive home I will get stopped by a cop(who really is an agent) and they will search me. After we all say our peace i'm ready to dip out the door. I'm thinking to myself "ditch the weed, that way they'll have no reason to take you in." It's like a little voice in my head telling me shit, "ditch it! ditch it!" I pull out my sack (maybe another qtr left) and I'm about to throw it in the bushes when I hear another little voice in my head go "what the fuck!? don't throw out your weed! you're just high. Ain't nobody gonna git ya!" I'm like "yeah, i'm hell fucked up" And go home with my sack and w/o any agents coming to get me.

*follow up*

instead of saying "you're a fucking asshole" this guy really said "dude, you're tripping balls" or something like that.

I swear to god that if he touched me I would have stabbed him in the neck with a pencil. I'm so glad he didn't touch me.

The clues to the meaning of life were scribbles on tiny scraps of paper. I read them the next day and they made no sense. One of them read: "If someone is tricking us, why are they tricking us? Why are they tricking us?" The other note I couldn't read.

I have never been that high in my life.

i get really paranoid if i go for a while without smoking, and then i start up again, that first one always noids me out the fullest. One time i ran up and down the stairs every five minutes to peek out my door because i thought someone was coming.

Re: the meaning of life...

Originally posted by WISE

About a year or two ago I went over to a buddies house to smoke up.................................................................................... I have never been that high in my life.

You fucking rock.

Originally posted by WISE

*long story ahead*

About a year or two ago... ::tells story:: ...I have never been that high in my life.

hahaha...holy shit...wow...i've never heard of anyone doing anything even close to that crazy when they were high

back when i was into drugs..

i used to take alot of dramamine and unisoms to trip.

one night i took about 15 dramamine and maybe 6 unisoms.

i was laying in my bed listening to the D12 album..and the shit was dope as fuck. i could feel the music. they were singing to me. it was like i could feel the words straight from the paper.

anyway dramamine trips will cause extreme horniness.

so i masturbate and pass out. but i cant really get a deep sleep, so the whole time im in that mode between sleep and awake - which was weird in itself. anyway i decide to masturbate again..but i keep thinking that my room isnt attached to my house and that it was traveling through a grocery store and if someone sees me masturbating ill be arrested for jerking off in public. so im stuck. eventually i decided i was in my own room - no matter where the room was located and jerk off again.

Originally posted by mapo returns

i keep thinking that my room isnt attached to my house and that it was traveling through a grocery store and if someone sees me masturbating ill be arrested for jerking off in public. so im stuck. eventually i decided i was in my own room - no matter where the room was located and jerk off again.

:lol: hahaha… i've been in the exact same boat… sleeping pills are good stuff...

as for real paranoia, i used to do a lot of speed... i was the most paranoid thing ever...

my friend took like 12 drammamine..

he was fucked up..

he wouldn't leave me alone..

"dude.. are you sleepy?? GET THE FUCK UP!! I NEED MY FUCKING LIGHTER SO I CAN PASS MY CHEMESTRY PAPER!"

me: "we aren't in school anymore."

"FUCK!! WE'VE HAD THIS PROJECT FOR TWO WEEKS!"

:confused:

Originally posted by test pattern

my friend took like 12 drammamine..

he was fucked up..

he wouldn't leave me alone..

"dude.. are you sleepy?? GET THE FUCK UP!! I NEED MY FUCKING LIGHTER SO I CAN PASS MY CHEMESTRY PAPER!"

me: "we aren't in school anymore."

"FUCK!! WE'VE HAD THIS PROJECT FOR TWO WEEKS!"

:confused:

This story was amazing too if you think about the fact he wouldn't stop talking about school even when he kept telling him.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

as for real paranoia, i used to do a lot of speed... i was the most paranoid thing ever...

i had been tweaking out all day and that night i started drinking. and drinking, and drinking. until 7 in the morning. and i was sitting in my friends closet listening to a conversation in the other room. and all i was picking up was the negative words the people were saying. and i thought they were saying them about me. i had the sudden urge to grab a knife and stab them all. then i brought myself back to reality.

once i took 12 ambiens and drove my biys minivan on the highway.....and the whole time i felt like i was flying an airplane because the inside looks like a cockpit of a plane.....so to make a long story short i got a little carried away and swerved into a field and the van got stuck on sum shit so eventually we gave up and fell asleep.....and some guy was really cool and pulled the van out with his truck......but the whole time i swear the i was geting chased by something btu iduno what it was

Archived