What's the longest?

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

few tags still running from 2 years back (very faded)

throwies from a year and a half (still going strong)

thats all i can think of, im sure some pieces are still up i just havent been arsed to look.

I've got some tags in some bar bathrooms around the bay area that have been around for days and days.

I've got a bunch of stickers up inside newspaper vending machines in the east bay that don't ever seem to get torn off (the key her is placement INSIDE of the machines)

The last of my pieces in Fremont got eradicated by XIV a while back.

my whole idea behind painting my name is to have it run forever. i do the opposite of the majority of painters in my area, instead of the in your face kinda spots, i look for track sides miles out of the city and the backs of buildings in industrial areas. This has seemed to work very well for me, i have a few walls that have been around since 99. i don't care who see's it, i do it for my self. i have a flick and i can go back a year later and reminisce.

Euro Beast.

Originally posted by FAGDOGone

Last month I saw a sticker up on a bus that I put up 5 years ago. it's toy as shit and ain't in the best spot, but it's still there. other than that the longest tag i had up ran for like 5 months. Throws get buffed perty fast.

Straight up.

I have some stickers still up that are from two years ago...shit i thought was my illest shit ever at the time and now i'm all "what the fuck was i thinking?"

Originally posted by LENS

Straight up.

I have some stickers still up that are from two years ago...shit i thought was my illest shit ever at the time and now i'm all "what the fuck was i thinking?"

Same here, I was up sticker wise like a year ago, and I wouldn't give the tag on the sticker any thought and I thought I was all good. oOOgolee.