Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by shaolinmasta, Apr 25, 2009.

1. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Full disclosure I've enjoyed Banksy for quite some time before the whole world discovered him. It's short, and I found it interesting. True to his style of humor this is an entire documentary featuring his work, but it's not really about him. He's not in the movie, you see some of his work, hear a little about how he got some of it up without being noticed, but the underlying theme of the movie really isn't about him. It's about all these people trying to preserve his work for museums and shit, and the question of whether you should try to preserve something not really meant to be permanent, and should you try to take something of and by the streets and place that in a gallery. Lastly, they follow one guy with his preserved Banksy trying to put it into a museum for all to see. But- despite the piece being worth some coin, museums don't want a piece that's not authenticated, and Banksy doesn't sign his work= dilemma. I didn't feel like it wasted my time to watch it. Risk and Revok make appearances to express opinions, as do Doze and Glen Friedman, among others.

2. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Disaster artist is hysterical

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

saw east side sushi a few nights ago...

MV5BMjM1Nzc1MTM4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjU0MTc2NjE@.jpg

terrible acting
    predictable plot
    horrible ethnic jokes

but the sushi looked good!

4. jerry01

jerry01 New Jack

I saw the movie Get Out for the first time the other day. Wasn't impressed at all.

5. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Get out is recorded on my dvr...i still have to watch it

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Girflriend took me to see Coco last night:

au_movie_poster_coco_1_50f85f97.jpg

im not really into disney movies (or animated movies) but this one was pretty good...im glad she forced me to go.

Ko SprueOne likes this.
  7. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

upload_2018-1-6_6-57-43.jpeg

Meh. Great movie to take your daughter to, or maybe your date. Gal Gadot is easy on the eyes. But... watched this in the past week and is overall quite forgettable, no match at all for a Dark Knight, Wolverine, Capt America, etc.

Ko SprueOne likes this.
  8. Ko SprueOne

Ko SprueOne Senior Member

I saw this on a date with Mrs. KoSprue. Did you notice the Joan of Arc story parallels?

9. Ko SprueOne

Ko SprueOne Senior Member

We still haven't seen this yet. Heard good reviews including yours.

CALIgula likes this.
  10. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

i watched A dog day afternoon with Al Pacino a few nights ago

v1.bTsxMTE3NjMxODtqOzE3NjM0OzEyMDA7ODAwOzEyMDA.jpg

the acting was good but the movie was just okay

One Man Banned likes this.
  11. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Just watched Trumping Democracy.

What an embarrassment of a film. Good for a full belly laugh in spots.

12. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew