Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by shaolinmasta, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

Right. I enjoyed the shit out of Taken and whatever that wolf movie was. I also enjoy/celebrate most of Steven Seagal's career. Neeson should be kept in roles like that.

2. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

Stopped following comics when Marvel got greedy and made every title in their arsenal cross over with each other so did not know the story in advance.

Just watched this 2 days in a row. Agreed not life changing, but the R and the violence was proper enough, especially with the 1st scene and the slo-mo seizure scene. Pretty much how Wolverine should have been from the beginning except it would have overshadowed everything else they did with the X-Men if they had come out swinging like this.

Minor bummer with the movie- no Stan Lee cameo. Guess in theaters Stan Lee appeared after the trailers but before the actual movie starts.

3. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

51l-4Bs27-L.jpg

Fucking stupid, but highly entertaining. Would recommend.

4. 5amshift

5amshift Dirty Dozen Crew

Watched the small documentary on the hacking of Ashley Madison on Netflix last night. It was alright and pretty short.

5. One Man Banned

spider_man_poster2.jpg

Not bad, would watch again a few times like I have all the others. Saw someone rate this the best of all the Spiderman movies... don't think it quite reaches that height. Surprised to see Paltrow's name almost right away at the end of the film and yet her role is quite minimal- must be getting that $$$. Marisa Tomei makes Aunt May a bit sexier than in the comics.

6. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Detroit_teaser_poster.jpg

I saw Detroit a couple nights ago.

7. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

took my girlfriend to go see girls trip last saturday night...

girlstriposter.jpg

it was actually really funny.

8/10

8. One Man Banned

You're going to fit in just fine...

9. SEKSE1

SEKSE1 New Jack

10. One Man Banned

kingsmanposter_0.jpg

Saw this for $6, I'd say I got my $ worth. If you liked the first you'll like this one. Rewatched the first before I saw this, they may have actually made a better sequel but tough call, was some good action scenes in the first. If you haven't seen either it might be similar to an Austin Powers x Kick Ass x Machete type cocktail.

11. One Man Banned

It-2017.jpg
    Read the book years ago. Never saw the original so nothing to compare this to. Could have been better, could have been worse. Overall not scary for me, can only imagine if Pennywise was played by Heath Ledger or Anthony Hopkins. Was entertained for the time.

Ko SprueOne likes this.
  12. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Spiderman homecoming

Was shit

13. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

so i recorded deliverance on my dvr last week

Deliverance4-673x1024.jpg

got around to watching it a few days ago.

it was a very disturbing movie, but now i get all the references to the movie. even though it was disturbing, i liked it...the scenes on the river were beautiful and the acting was on point. i kinda want to read the book now though.

bobbydigital and Ko SprueOne like this.
  14. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

oh also rewatched best of the best last night....hadnt seen it in years...

Best-Of-The-Best-1989-580x400.jpg

even though it was the typical cheesy 80s movie with the 80s music (and yes, i spotted a fannypack in it), i really enjoyed it.

i grew up with these 80s martial arts movies...kind of makes me want to go back and watch more 80s martial arts movies....especially the american ninja movies that i used to love as a kid....ninjas were a huge part of my childhood now that i think about it...ninja turtles...ninja gaiden on nintendo...ninja movies....hell, i even learned how to fold my tshirt into a ninja mask from an issue of nintendo power.

15. One Man Banned