What's the grossest thing you've ever found in your food?

PoutyDuck

I thought this would be fun.

1. A dead ladybug in my salad at a local restaurant. No replacement salad was given to me.

2. I bought a footlong Subway sandwich. Took it home, opened it up, and there was a black pube sticking out of it. I almost puked.

Feel free to share!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Hair in a burger at this one burger joint.

Mold in the apple juice I bought at the market. I swear the mold looked life-like. It was that "organic" apple juice that wasn't from concentrate.

A friend of mine had an unopened bottle of Lemon Lime Gatorade that I swear some factory worker shot their wad in. He never sent it back, just kept it in his living room on display. It is quite the conversation piece.

maggot eggs/moving critters inside a nestle crunch bar, i got a 1/4 way through before i noticed. cant eat those ever since.

i also had some maggots in a taco from taco bell but i didnt eat that luckily. i imagine people probably eat all kind of gross stuff we dont know about...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I was once so craved for milk I chugged a good 1/3 of a pint bottle before I realized how rotten it was and spat out/puked hard bluish chunks of fungus right in the middle of the cafeteria. It rocked.

Th other day I dumped some ramen in the boiling water and noticed a little moth larva wriggling out of its cocoon among the noodles. I promptly scooped it out, checked for more, and resumed boiling.

I used to work in a deli, and if your not aware there's an unspoken rule to be really curtious to the people serving you. When ever we had an impatient customer, or someone who pissed off a worker we always managed to give them a little something extra (pubes,scraping from shoe,spit,snot etc) with their sandwich.

ha, so ever since i was little i've loved chocolate.

and i liked whipped cream, obviously.

so my mum one day was like

" Look! they put chocolate chips in cool whip!"

So i got all excited and got up and ran over by her.

From far, it really did look like chocolate chips.

as i got closer, i saw the chocolate chips were actually mold spots.

my mom heckled away.

she is a sly one.

This thread is one helluva appetite surpressant.

Remember Quaker cereal? Quaker oats I think. Shit was goood... I was

about 5 or 6 and I was really fucking hungry. My grandparents always

kept the house stocked full of cereal, so I began to chow on a bowl of

Quaker Oats goodness. I noticed that the cereal tasted a little off, and

upon looking into the bowl, I thought I noticed a couple sets of wings.

My grandfather, the retarded asshole he is, didn't believe me (nor did he

give a satisfactory glance when I asked him to check.)

So I kept eating.

I get through about half the bowl, and my aunt (only about 3-4 years older

than me) comes and checks out my cereal. She affirms that there are

indeed many small insects in my cereal. I threw the rest out.

God Bless being a little kid and not realizing just how gross that was.

Originally posted by S@T@N

This thread is one helluva appetite surpressant.

Remember Quaker cereal? Quaker oats I think. Shit was goood... I was

about 5 or 6 and I was really fucking hungry. My grandparents always

kept the house stocked full of cereal, so I began to chow on a bowl of

Quaker Oats goodness. I noticed that the cereal tasted a little off, and

upon looking into the bowl, I thought I noticed a couple sets of wings.

My grandfather, the retarded asshole he is, didn't believe me (nor did he

give a satisfactory glance when I asked him to check.)

So I kept eating.

I get through about half the bowl, and my aunt (only about 3-4 years older

than me) comes and checks out my cereal. She affirms that there are

indeed many small insects in my cereal. I threw the rest out.

God Bless being a little kid and not realizing just how gross that was.

This reminds me of about 7 or 8 years back when I was still living with my parents. All of a sudden we started seeing these little bugs that were about the size of a small ant, maybe smaller, in our cereal. Soon, these bugs took over the whole cabinet and counter top and they were literally all over the place whereever there was food. Turns out these bugs are some sort of grain or wheat pest that are common in supermarkets and you can take home one or two of them when you buy a box of cereal without knowing it.

Nothing is more gross than pouring a bowl of cereal and milk and all of a sudden 20-30 little bugs float their way to the top, squirming around. I used to spread the cereal out on a paper towel and pick them off if I was really hungry. This went on for over a year.

once i ordered a draft beer, began to drink it and it was an odd consistency.... so i looked in the glass and to this day i still don't know what the fuck was in my glass but it was like a layer of fucking thick slimy shit (i know what your thinking but it definalty was not cum..it was some odd ass greenish/grayish color). i still get queasy thinking about that shit. blahhh...

i've had the occasianal friut with a bug in it too.

Originally posted by nomadawhat

once i ordered a draft beer, began to drink it and it was an odd consistency.... so i looked in the glass and to this day i still don't know what the fuck was in my glass but it was like a layer of fucking thick slimy shit (i know what your thinking but it definalty was not cum..it was some odd ass greenish/grayish color). i still get queasy thinking about that shit. blahhh...

i've had the occasianal friut with a bug in it too.

the lines"tubes" that carry the draft beer to the spout were dirty..

when you dont clean those lines out they build up the exact same thing you described..

sounds like you had a clump of that goo come out in your glass..

simpley gross my friend:yum:

I don't think I've really found anything gross before. But one time I was making waffles and I reached for the maple syrup, and it was full of dead ants. The whole thing. It was disgusting. I didn't eat the rest of the day. I'm glad I noticed it before I poured it all over my waffles. Someone left the bottle opened and they crawled in through that little hole. Great Thread.

Heh.... I was just talking with a friend of mine about something like this....

Let's see... grossest things.... a bandaid in my soup one time in elementary school. Yes it was bloody.

A fly at the BOTTOM of my milk carton. Luckily I didn't drink the fly.

I grew up a little ghetto bastard and I remember how one time I was eating a bowl of cereal and saw a cockroach on the counter.... so I nonchalantly smash the cockroach with the bottom of my cereal bowl and continue eating....

Oh and I bit into a piece of chicken wire when eating some packaged chicken one time.

I could tell you quite a few gross stories and other peoples stories about some of the factories I've worked in.

This kind of stuff makes me want to homestead.