odd i think, these are the same people open all day christmas

i can deal with not getting cheap soda and bb's

but as im leaving i notice a good 15 people in sleeping bags outside

i ask them what the hell is going on

theyre waiting for the day after thankgovong deals they tell me

walmart opens at 6am the day after apparently

(normally open 24hours)

and these fuckheads are there at 8pm thankgiving night and

somehow they have convinced themselves that waiting 10 hours in the freezing cold is a great idea

to get first dibs on shit from walmart

fucking amazing

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

w o w

edit: I have first dibs on this spot. ha ha ahahahahahahah bloody cunts. I can just imagine freezing cold and full of turkey huddled in a sleeping bag next to daddy, that's just fucked up. and you know these are the people who buy the dissapearing smoke ashtray for chrissmass.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, what kind of deals are we talking about here?

CompUSA opened it's first store here in PR this month, and the opening sale had some ridiculous stuff. There were like 20 different items, EXPENSIVE shit like Dell laptops, dope digital cameras, and home stereos, all priced at $29.99. The catch? Only 10 of each at the store, which would open at 6 AM.

There were people in line at 6 AM TWO days before the opening. Fucking madness.

Never underestimate the will of a Walmart Shopper.

And the Forrest Gumps quote "Stupid is, as stupid does" has never been so clear. What the fuck could these people possibly want sooo bad that would keep them in the parking lot for 10 hours? I bet paint goes on sale tommorow...................

Later....

you want insane walmart shoppers? try the lunatics who camped out for the PS2s when they came out. I was working graveyard stocking at a wallys in winnipeg. I went out at 3:30am to walk to sev on my break. It was december....in winnipeg...meaning it was -20 or so. sure enough...about 30-40 people at the front doors, wrapped in sleeping bags, clutching thermoses. I had no idea they were there....I popped out the side door and there they were. They all stopped and looked at me when I came out....like I was about to invite them inside or somthing. no dice freaks.

i went to the mall taday,the first time in some months, and i remeber why i don't go but every once in a blue moon, there is absolutely no point in it, going there i feel, and know, that im being over-charged for most anything i buy, and i didn't see one thing that even caught my eye, we just wandered around half-ass looking for an idea of what to get myelf for christmas:D

Originally posted by i11igul

i went to the mall taday,the first time in some months, and i remeber why i don't go but every once in a blue moon, there is absolutely no point in it, going there i feel, and know, that im being over-charged for most anything i buy, and i didn't see one thing that even caught my eye, we just wandered around half-ass looking for an idea of what to get myelf for christmas:D

I am going to buy myself a cooler for beer this Christmas. I found that on the beach I could drink 4-5 still chilled and the other 20 would go warm and be covered in sand. Plus here in Oz. you by bricks to save money so thats about 30 beers. I might invest in a larger towel as well for Christmas times. I figure that will do! i think my homie is sending some minidisks with tunes to me as well. I have like 7 disks with a CD a peice on them, im getting a little bored with those.

so merry christmas.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Well, what kind of deals are we talking about here?

no deals, no bitchin rollback prices, no new merchandise

just the same crap you can buy at walmart everyday

for their everyday low low prices

i read in the paper that they had $800 tv's for like 5 hund.

some walmart in new mexico did like over 6500 grand in the first forty five minutes.

i hate the commercialization of christmas. I mean damn, Jesus Christ was brutally murdered for your sins and you all cant do nothing on his birthday but fufill your consumer desires.

eat shit world.

HAHA that is priceless....

you should of took pics...then ask them why are they killing them selfs to have first dib's on junk...

hahahahaha people...

better yet....you should of been like''hey hey they are sneeking ppl in threw the back''

then watch them race to the back:lol:

Archived