What's the First channel Your TV Goes On??

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have to go to sleep listening to CNN because Imus gives me nightmares, so, when I wake up, I turn to cartoons, naturally... but the cartoon network seems to suck in the morning, so I switch to comedy central but it's info-mercials so I switch to court tv because I know it will be on, then I get my bearings and switch to TLC before I remember that it's all those gay shows about brides and puppies so I switch to the history channel and sometimes it's good, and if not, I put it on MSNBC... welcome to my life, I'm here everyday

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I usually put it on Much Music, which is Canadian MTV. I don't know why, they never play anything good, just kinda a habit.

come on now...you put it on cuz you actually like listening to fluff, admit it.

and whats with fox news(seinfeld vox)? man...that is the absolutely very last

channel i would ever hit for my news....

i'm usually up and cbc newsworld is on..then maybe i'll flip to

cnn and catch baldmasterjackson ari fleicher fielding questions..

then my alltime fave comedian don rumsfeld will hopefully step up

and crush crowds..

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I usually put it on Much Music, which is Canadian MTV. I don't know why, they never play anything good, just kinda a habit.

you too eh? i keep hoping that the one time i turn that on ill get something good but its never happened in 18 years, so then i usually turn to news. im such a new guy now for soem reason

whats this show with lenord nemoy saying spaced out things? and where can i view it?

Archived