whats the deal with you Kr430n5_666?

•nakone•

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by •nakone•

im just saying i've never seen this guy say something useful.. its all love tho.. i was just wondering what the fuck his problem is

He/She's actually had alot of insightful posts.

Makros is a very opionionated person who isn't a dumbass, from what I've read.

Guest 87centHitMan

I think his posts are funny as hell, but very odd...He's got all sorts of wierd pictures and shit...Then he's always talking about 'making raver drugs in your basement' Interesting guy.

Actually makros is actually using his pictures and qoutes as a mind control device. Makros already has a killer army of upside-down african robots in which makros used the same mind control techniques on. It's not just strange pictures and qoutes my friend, its mind control! Makros is also making raver drugs to help turn innocent victims into sword wielding hooker dragons. Just you wait...

Guest fr8lover

not like im blowing up any spots, kissmyass, but you can get nj transit apparel (hats, hoodies, shirts) on their website....good prices too.

and also, makros was so last year.

tired.

Guest platapie

he gets daps hes built th whoel persona up around him and everyone nos him/her for it. and he stays away from posts liek these aimed at him.the myestery continues.

Originally posted by fr8lover

not like im blowing up any spots, kissmyass, but you can get nj transit apparel (hats, hoodies, shirts) on their website....good prices too.

and also, makros was so last year.

tired.

thanks fr8lover, i was disappointed to see no shirts that looked dope

You people that back up makros are so stupid. You dont even know shes a freaken girl - or a she-man - She pees standing up - i thought i told you!!

All i see from this transvestite are stupid pictures that have nothing to do with the thread. Yea thats very intelligent I love her.

Archived