whats the current rosters for THR and KUK crews?

mpls killer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not sure I like these roster threads... if someone wants to hook you up with the info, I urge them to Email you...

on the flip side, I caught a car that said MPLS All STARS the other day, simple but nice...

oh lord.

boa is definitely NOT in THR. if barry wasnt the nicest freakin dude on the planet he wouldnt be at least. but you kinda hafta write to be in a crew.

as for meta....dude its not a rumor. stop talking mpls before you say something really offensive. she is dead and you obviously dont know what youre talking about.

RIP meta.

Originally posted by cheerleader

but you kinda hafta write to be in a crew.

i dont know what you mean by that...

as for meta....dude its not a rumor. stop talking mpls before you say something really offensive. she is dead and you obviously dont know what youre talking about.

RIP meta.

shut the fuck up, i didnt say anything offensive about Meta and i dont plan on doing so, i have nothing but respect for Meta so pull your panties out of your ass.

Guest Can you sign my book???

This guy is a cop...I would stop talking to this person immediately...And BOA, i almost feel sorry for him, he got chased out of NYC!!!

Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

This guy is a cop...I would stop talking to this person immediately...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youre a fucking buster.

all i did was ask a question, and jewish task force had to be an asshole about it, so fuck off.

my nuts, your mouth.

Archived