whats the bigest sign your gay??

Guest cooterman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

The best sign, would be when you are (conjunction: you're) only attracted to members of the same sex. I think that pretty much sums it all up.

If that's not what you're talking about, then I don't know what the biggest sign my gay is.

Guest cooterman

HEy im sorry if i dont "type in the correct format" i just try to get my word across......as long as uknow hwta i mean does it really matter...im not tryin to offend any1

Guest MR BOJANGLES

smoking "slim" cigarettes

too stylish dressing

that "look" in their eye

house music in the car cd

...trust me, i grew up by lakewood ohio. the second largest gay population in america.

Guest got tha feva

Interesting how many of you homo's automaticly assume gay means liking dick.... I think he just meant what makes you happy. Never underestimate the power of denial, fruitcakes.

Prude

Guest Pilau Hands
I think he just meant what makes you happy. Never underestimate the power of denial, fruitcakes

Maybe I got the meaning wrong. I should ask. Hey...hi there. Say now, did you use the word "gay" homosexually, or did you mean "What's the biggest sign you're happy..." Well in my case, when I'm smiling I'm usually happy...but I could simply be deliriously angry. I should take myself out of context and see.

Archived