WHATS REALLY GOOD? (for dinner tonight)

T=E=A=S=E

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, 'ghetto' tacos.

Chances are theyre sloppy joe's or something cute your mother makes and it's a cute family thing you guys do every week.

so then in your mind its like:

"Yo this is so ghettola, straight hood steez. Rep the streetz."

-------random kanye west lyric flys through---------------

"Yo I could so make a threadola on 12oz about this and ola."

------------image of tupac-------

"Yo slutsolas"

boom the birth of this thread.

Originally posted by alure

werd nekro..i get thai food almost every night ;] since my moms thai..she's the best cook! did you get it ordered? or did you cook it?

thai food rules earth. i used to go to this thai place in dublin that had the bangin chicken satay. dope as fuck thick home made peanut satay sauce. it makes me drool just thinking about it

the only thai food i really like are rice noodle bowls and the occassional pad thai.

I much rather have me some vietnamese food.

yummy in my tummy.

Dinner tonight will either be:

A turkey sammich, a boca burger, or some left over chicken... depending on how it smells.

Gliko....you're hilarious....

I am going home and making a Thai dish called LaaB tonight over a bed of stir fried vegetables. Hot, spicy, tasty and can be made for less than ten dollars and you have enough for lunch and breakfast the next day

Damnit Tease, you make me wanna go hit up wienerschnitzel right now

we expensed a bunch of pizzas at work today for lunch(we're trying to teach our manager a subtle lesson about saying he's going to do somthing for us then calling in sick the day he's supposed to do it), so I'm just snacking tonight. I fucked stuffed myself earlier. long live the corprate expense account!

Originally posted by dowmagik

my girl just left to get me chilis cause i wont leave the game. bacon burgers like what son.

I knew a girl that worked at chilis, once a family came in and all ordered chicken fajitas and found maggots in them. They gave them free meals and vouchers and shit. But lets be real, they were NEVER coming back...

Hahahahah, i've only eaten at chili's once in my life (school field trip, no way to get out of it).

I ordered my thai food tonight, It was awesome. So spicy it clears your sinuses and makes you feel alive, it's what food is all about.

ABC: What's the name of that thai joint in dublin? I'm going to Ireland next week until the 7th and i'll be in dublin for a few days at the end of the trip. It'd be nice to get some good asian food while I'm there.

Cereal definitely is the best in the afternoon. I prefer honey bunches of oats (with almonds) and cinnamon toast crunch, but usually go with whats on sale.

Archived