Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What's On Your Christmas List?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Nov 12, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

I never cease to draw a blank whenever anyone asks me what I want for Christmas, birthday, etc. This year, however, I've been scanning www.amazon.com for goodies. This is what I've come up with so far:

• U2 - The Best of 1990-2000 [Deluxe Limited Edition w/ Bonus DVD]
    • Stupid White Men ...and Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation! by Michael Moore; Hardcover
    • Amelie DVD ~ Audrey Tautou; DVD; Rated R
    • The Royal Tenenbaums - Criterion Collection DVD ~ Gene Hackman; DVD; Rated R
    • The Mystery Science Theater 3000 Collection, Vol. 1 DVD

If I had any hopes of actually getting one, I'd also ask for the new Apple 20 GB iPod for Windows. That's about 4 years of music in the palm of your hand ... for $500. Damn.

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

so far...

for Dad - billard training balls
    from Dad - a nice billard cue

3. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

playstation 2
    broadband connection

that's all i can think of. damn flu. it's killing me :(

4. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Im with you on this....I think that show is fuckin hilarious, I used to watch it saturdays on Scifi channel...I just watched the "Mitchell" episode last weekend that my friend bought on VHS....good times...

5. Poop Man Bob

For others:

So far ...

Mom: The Best of Gilbert & Sullivan [IMPORT] - Gilbert & Sullivan; Audio CD
    Come Away with Me - Norah Jones; Audio CD

Sister: Lost Songs 95-98 - David Gray; Audio CD
    Law & Order - The First Year - DVD

Dad: Cryptonomicon - Neal Stephenson; Hardcover
    Paul McCartney - Back in the U.S. (Live 2002 Concert Film) - Paul McCartney; DVD

My girl's getting the business. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>
    Actually, I'd say .. but she gets bored and looks at 12 oz. every once in a while. I'm not about to ruin the surprise ..

6. Poop Man Bob

Re: Re: What's On Your Christmas List?

Here in town they have a group called "Mr. Sinus Theater" that does the same thing. This past week they did "Masters of the Universe" .. the He-Man movie .. from what I hear, it was piss-your-pants-funny.

Oh, and the theater they perform/watch the movie at serves beer and food to you in your seat. Holler!

7. sneak

sneak Guest

i dont know what i want, or what i want to give this yr

8. dephyone

dephyone Guest

9. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: Re: Re: What's On Your Christmas List?

Thats coo, sounds like something I might actually go listen too, I think that shit is funny as fuck...especially if they bring me beer....but on the other hand I like Dolph Lundgren...and his He-Man tactics...:(

10. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

my list is made sukahs!!!

im actually goin to get my passport this weekend for once it warms up a little im on my way to a magical place where the nodules roam the hill sides as free as they please....thats right, were talkin about a little place called AMSTERDAM! im sooo syked ive never been outta the country its me and my girlfriends gifts to each other were goin whith like good G spendingwise....oooh i cant wait!

wish it was this week

11. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I never said what I wanted for christmas......so yhea, I get a trip back out to Hawaii for 2 weeks....so of course that spells good times...thanks to tha homies out there...:)

12. Poop Man Bob

Re: my list is made sukahs!!!

Hot damn! When is the trip planned for?

And you, too. Goddammit, I'll be in rainy Houston.

13. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

ehh im braindead, heres a few

some montana to play with.mm.
    some cz earring studs... havent rocked those in a while
    soem good dvd's to groove with
    big set of prismas
    my girlfriends virginity.

14. A job so I can buy things for myself and others.

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I really suggest just racking all your prismas...its easy and you can treat yourself for christmas...you dont even know how many can fit in your pocket, yet alone if you wear long johns for the cold weather, and just drop em down da pants...

As for your girl I suggest you rack that too ;) just playin...you get it sooner or later...:) :D