What's new?

Dirty_habiT

I haven't been around in a while because I've been working alot and handling my legal businesses. I got a new job resurfacing countertops and bath tubs... it pays well and it's hard work. Plus I'm getting paid to paint, albeit not the painting I WANT to do, but still I get to use those cool spray guns that they use at car painting places. Things have been alright, I figured out a really good (and cheap) way to fool the UA's that I've been taking for probation... if anyone needs to know I'd be willing to spill the beans. Other than that, I've been spending alot of my freetime with my ol' lady and staying out of trouble.

How's everyone been?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nah, mainly just the greens.... that other stuff you speak of is retarded to fail a UA for, if you can't stop 2 or 3 days ahead of your UA then you have alot more problems than a probation violation. But, that's not what my aim in this thread was, to talk about substance abuse.

And yes Clicko my arse is holding together just fine.

Haha, yeah true.... I always check my hotmail account to see if anyone's sent me anything on myspace, otherwise I don't go on there. I've also made the mistake of adding people that I don't "know".... like random people that see that I'm into :cough: "graffing" things. Anyhow, yes, we can be e-friends I'm not opposed to that.

I got paid today and just went and got some budweisers, yes that's right regular old shitty budweisers.... and I plan on drinking them and smoking squares like none other. I should be back later, tata.

Oooh, Key ummm I've heard of fark, but I'm too much of a knuckle head to check it out... maybe I should have a look.

Tease, my legal stuff is legal stuff, it's bullcorn to put up with, but there's not much of a choice after the fact. I got myself in to trouble, and I can get myself out.

Suki, I think I may (or may not) have said that.... I would like to maybe come visit sometime after December if you're still around. My girlfriend and I would probably go stay a night in a hotel there and drink berrz. How are you liking Houston? Are you getting all polluted by the brown smog around there like I thought?

What's up Doja. I'm glad the slsk room is still running, every time I go in there, there's at least three or four troopers keeping it going... which is good, I try to get on there, but I haven't been on the computer as much lately....

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Dec 5 2004, 01:47 AM

Oooh, Key ummm I've heard of fark, but I'm too much of a knuckle head to check it out... maybe I should have a look.

I just said that because 'ass hat' is the fark 'wonk saggin'