Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHATS IN YOUR ROOM

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nasemoner, Mar 8, 2002.

1. nasemoner

nasemoner New Jack

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

i gots tables for the skecthes and blackbooks also long dresser full of a variety of cans a some homemade markers with lots of diffrent paper and i have a bunch of pics collected over the years and lots of collectible items like zippos' (english writer) train piece its in the _up_ 16 mag it was $20 on e-bay and some other crap .......................... what about the rest of the crew??????

2. autobernard

autobernard New Jack

i have a bed to sleep on, a chair to sit on while at the desk i work on, and some other stuff. I also have a biohazard suit and a giraffe carcass.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

wrong forum.......

bed , dresser , desk , tv , stereo , paint , chair

4. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

hella asian bitches!!

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahah you and your asian girls , i say go hit on everyeone of them you see , u cant strike out all the time , and ythen you can release the pressure

6. Asid

Asid Guest

Yea and when the police raid your home i'm sure they'll bellieve you dont write....

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

there are dead babies and homosexual penguins in my room, there is also a cracked out chipmunk under my bed

8. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i was wonderin where that little fucker went. tell em slim said "whats good?"

9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i tried to get him out from under the bed but he bit my finger...time ta get my .22

10. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

a bed and burger king food

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

umm.. what do you expect?
    room stuff and things that pertain to my interests/necessites.

12. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

queen sized bed, ikea night stands, ikea six drawer dresser, walk in closet, various lamps, candles......yeah.....my girlfriend wears the pants......

13. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

in my room, there is a semi-complete fort.

14. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

a bed, a dresser, a bookshelf, a radio, a trunk/chest thing, a messy closet.

15. Iris

Iris Banned

a cat and my lesbian friend beth who is trying on all my clothes.

the the normal room things

NOT BOJANGLESSSSSSS

hehe