What's happening around you?

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My balcony is wide open. The sun is beaming and the birds are singing. My upstairs neighbor is playing the piano. She's actually pretty good, so I never complain about the noise. I'm also practicing how to play a little wooden asian flute.

my friend is watching cartoon re-runs while hung over.

im talking to my love on msn

got the "dolla bill" song playing

somehow, one of my dogs got a hole in his foot, so he's limping around trying to get the bandage i placed there off.

typing on twelve ounce.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My friends are playing Amped 2. I am putting on pants. We're gonna go to some sketchy bar up in the mountains that sells a sketchy kind of sangría to get facerocked.

just ate pancakes the lady made for me. listenin to raekwon's 1st alboom.

so this 35 year old lady starts flirtin it up w/ me at the bar last nite. milf shit too. i was on some fantasy shit there. unfortunately i was w/ about 15 of my girls friends and they totally saw this lady all up in it. shes like im 35 and i was like no way, and she says look at my id but if im right you have to kiss me. shit mang.

then later at this diner a crippled lady in fishnets kissed my friend. he scraped his face w/ a butter knife after.

just got back from painting some bullshit.

about to go buy some clothes and some other shit i dont need.

tv is on mtv in the background providing an atmosphere as if i had friends aka people talking around me. :lol:

and ummmmm im on the computer, obviously.

Guest imported_Tesseract

The new RJD2 is on, my dog is sleeping on the couch behind me, i have two desklamps and three phones that operate at the moment. HUD

Originally posted by sweetcherry

listening to Against Me's "Baby, Im an Anarchist"

and talking to my bf who got suspended for lighting his sock on fire in science

</span> Against Me is really stupid now. That guy sounds like a muppet.

Guest sneak

local pirate station is bumping next to me...

neighbours mowing laws

im sketching / surfing at the same time! multi tasking in the 04!

Well I actually just saw this dude "Bubbabud" from my building set up a crack deal in the back parking lot.

Atleast I assume it was a deal. Dude pulled up, asked BB something gave him something and then BB pointed somewhere and was like one sec.

My CPU fan is loud as all hell. I'm sitting in a puffy Coleman camping chair which is neatly placed in my now clean room.

A green Dunlop guitar pick is perched on my lips as I type this sentance.

I am trying to learn an acoustic Thrice song.

I suck. (and so does the weather.)

My neighbor has about 50 kids . Theyre all yelling in the backyard. Its too damn hot today. I jut had fried rice. My Mom is watching one of tHE Lord of the Rings movies. I just watched master and commander. Currently listening to track 12 of lucy ford.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

eatting nutella straight out the jar and hating on the knightfags

i wish i had some nutella, mmm. all im doing is sitting in my room bein hungry and watching the WB copy show of american idol. except they pick the worst singers to advance and tell them they're good. God it's funny.:lol:

Archived