what's good in london

banjo bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by can of worms

buy a "mind the gap" t shirt

i remember seeing ones that say "fuck the gap" on shirts. and womens underware. i remember wanting to get some for my girl, but i didnt have one at the time.

and in come the *so you got them for youreself* jokes

fabric (a club near farringdon tube station) is ok but its more useful to sell drugs in, to a bunch of trucker (cap) tramp trendies and don't go there on a saturday cos then there'll be trannies. On saturdays why not visit the warehouse dnb parties where the real action is at.you'll have to get a phone number to call after 10pm on sat to get the location (thats how it works).I got a few but i don't think they work anymore. you could get hold of em if u really wanted to. but thats only if ur into drum n bass. get drunk and bomb, but don't get caught.

there are also thousands of willing young females to be found spread out (no pun) across the city.

if u like hip hop, on monday nights check out this club: www.thejumpoff.org its live hip hop breaking battling etc. lot of nice girlies

otherwise just get drunk, really.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

If you were to say, throw novelty Big Ben statues at Buckingham Palace, what would happen?

buckingham palace has a special force field around it which deflects objects flying in directly back where they came from, at the same speed. A bit ridiculous I know, but this whole terrorrism shit has em spooked.

Its funny to stand there and watch sometimes, cos birds etc get deflected.:dazed:

A couple of friends of mine are in london at the moment and according to them,everyone there is mean. Even londoners at fabric off their face on love drugs are mean. Mean mean mean.

So come to Australia instead, we descendants of irish convicts are a lot happier and we hate the english.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

You know, sometimes you sign on the next day and realize you aren't as funny as you thought you were when you are drunk.

hahahahaklsjhfSDFKBV

oh shit, im drunk right now...i should quit while im ahead.

anyway, go to portobello read anyday exept thursday. shits fresh. street market.

Originally posted by Hoblow

So come to Australia instead, we descendants of irish convicts are a lot happier and we hate the english.

dont think so matey, your descendants of us english mans!