What's going on??

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yoyoyoyoy

the that kid in the yo thread

hes corrupt

young and corrupt

Guest Dyptheria

its not counting the number of posts and not bumping anything...its frustrating trying to reply to anything

Guest ctrl+alt+del

good question. heres my guess

the fbi has decided 12oz is a threat to human kind. they are on to us, they have figured out we are aliens plotting to take over the universe and so they have decided to attack 12 oz. They first tried to shut it down completely but they could not get past our alien force field so now they have hijacked one of our vessels and flown it into the core of 12oz where they have inserted in a virus that will destroy the mothership taking down the force field rendering us helpless.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by beardo

^ winner of the dumbest thing ever posted on 12oz award

saw dawgg.. that was bad

wooo hoooo! tell me you at least got the whole "independence day" stuff. jesus christ i dont know why im so jazzed about this, but i feel REALLY damn special now. special as in the "i just got first place in the special olympics pole vault" type of way.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by socrates

CAD, This is your 15 minutes of fame.

then my life is a waste :)

i like to think my 15 minutes of (12oz) fame was my highly successful EXPAND YOU VOCABULARY thread. i should update that....

Archived