whats every1 up to right now

Guest dANce'N'grAf

Guest dANce'N'grAf

im thinkin about going bombin by my self....but im not sure... i just watched back 2 the future that i tivoed about 2 weeks ago....its so awesome.... hello any1 there mcfly...lol

so whats every1 doing

or tomorrow 2...it doesnt matter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didnt this kid start a thread exactly like this on bout three months ago and catch heavy flak for it?man this guy is persistant. and why the hell does he half to anounce hes going bombing?like hes tryin to be accepted or something.:confused: in a forum that clearly states

"NO GRAFFITTI CONTENT"i dunno, normaly i wouldnt care, but i dont like this guy/girl??????

Originally posted by Trick

I'm at work reading what yous say. It's funny watching people argue on the internet.

What's really funny is watching people with no reading comprehension somehow find a nonexistant argument in a thread such as this one.

I think I'll get crunk off of lysol and nyquil PM and then drive around a while plotting my revenge on the capitalist pig dogs that stole the tv off my patio that I was going to shoot at later this week. FUCK YOU YOU BASTARDS!!!!!

Originally posted by GnomeToys

What's really funny is watching people with no reading comprehension somehow find a nonexistant argument in a thread such as this one.

wow. wasn't talkin about this thread. just in general you ASS. nice job of proving my point though. it's funny. Thanx.

Guest dANce'N'grAf

ok i dont know why people were so pissed off or whatever, i dont care anyway. i dont want beef w/ people on 12 oz prophet, so lets be cool.....peace

tonight--im about to go out and get crunk with my crew of trouble raisers....clubs til 4 am then hit shit on the way home then sleep til 2 pm.......i love this shit

whats up tonight 12 oz prophet??

Archived