Whats every bodies position on....

OTOE_DNIAL

Now me I"m a rookie but all i know is that private property should be avoided unless its the most desirable of canvases.

In other words what is your opinion of painting on private property?

Should it be stressed not to?

Because of increased heat?

Or should you paint it as freely as public property?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some piece of shit took it upon themselves to tag this old ass palm tree that's been growing along these tracks on 880 by oakland for YEARS. Area heads will know of which palm i speak of. If you're ever down that way, look for my "no humping" shrine at the base of the tree. Add something to it if you will.

but yeah....no trees, big rocks, houses, churches, cars (unless they are FUCKED UP) or mailboxes....that's just trouble.

Re: house parties

Originally posted by arktic

don't have a house party, invite writers and not expect your shit to get crushed. especially if you piss them off.

You speaking from experence? Never have a house party (And invite all writers) and not expect your area to be covered in graffiti and may be some of ur property by a few haters!

Back to the subject.. I dont paint trees, animals (unless they piss me off), houses unless it a tramps cardboard box cuz there nuffin wrong with a lil bit of decoratin once and a while. Dont hit churches or cars.

now i just thought i'd through out the question. NOw here is my 2 bits.

I'll paint anything, But churches, cars, houses. They're all just too private. Anything that is owned by more than one person. For example i won't paint the houses in the gated community but I will paint the outer resident walls if they are resonably nice. I like roof tops especially if they can be seen by the road. Sometimes we have to paint private property down here because decient public property that can be seen by others is just too scarce.

city property isn't private property.

man, what you know?!

The city can own property and chose to open it to the public or not. Ya know, a city park that closes at sunset. If you are in that park after 10pm then you are trespassing. If the city owns a water treatment plant more than likely they don't want you there...NO TRESPASSING!

There's a highway that runs by my house, an elevated one. There is just columns and dirt under it with a fence around it and a sign that reads "CITY PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING VIOLATEORS WILL BE PROSECUTED".

What's your response to that? eh?

The thing that really pisses me off is when people tag on nature...that is the most disrespectful destructive shit ever. I think a few years ago some XIV heads tagged up a bunch of boulders in yosemite. Shit was so lame.

Oh word, we're letting all these tourists know this is XIV territory!

FUck you.

me and a friend had a long chat about this and we decided we really didnt care hugely about churches, theres nothing that really makes them better than shops. the church has a lot more money than most and they come round my yard shoving their shit in my face, i dont mind giving some back.

saying that i dont think ive hit many/any

none of us will see heaven

Originally posted by LENS

The thing that really pisses me off is when people tag on nature...that is the most disrespectful destructive shit ever. I think a few years ago some XIV heads tagged up a bunch of boulders in yosemite. Shit was so lame.

Oh word, we're letting all these tourists know this is XIV territory!

FUck you.

agreed, also i would never paint an amimal, i hate seeing photos of animals with tags on them, that shit is just cruel.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi From Australia

No Houses. You never know who lives there. Unless the house (or its fence) is backed onto a Train Line.

Shops. Nope.. Can depend on location thou. Avioded if possible

Cars. No Way - Thats Lame. Council Trucks and Public Buses the exception.

Apartments. Depends on location.

Any other private property is low and hot.

i dont do houses or churches, i wouldnt bomb a car....but ive caught a tag on da back of someones bumper....i figured id get up wherever they went so wut da hell...but ive done peoples sheds and shit only cus they were hot spots, it all depends on who you are....i ratha stay away from private property, but if its a hot spot...might as well hit that shit