Whats Eating Milton?

Milton

Some shit is bothering me right now. It consists of:

1. The fact that my 40oz got warm before I could finish it and by forcing it down I almost threw up and felt like shit all day. This also costars no real sleep since thursday night...

2. People that get drunk and have no control or refuse to control what they say. If you think my ex girlfriend is a slut thats fine, don't use her as an example of something, I don't use your girl as an example of what happens when women refuse to maintain a healthy diet.

3. People with played out opinions like: If a girl sleeps with 4 guys in a night it means I'll probably sleep with her too regardless of the mental issues she has to cause her to do this, because it means I can get some easily.

4. Grown-ups that still need to be taken care of like 12 year old kids.

5. People who fuck up everyone elses plans because they don't have their shit together. I don't care if you forgot your ID at home, you better hope the bouncer lets you in, this isn't a good neighborhood.

6. People who expect me to "loan" them money. I don't come to you for money, is it my fault that you're money isn't right? When you were playing with girls and getting high I was grinding. Now you want some of the benefits? Fuck you... You still have money for reefer and cigarettes, buy your own drinks asshole...

So, whats on your mind???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

1. I hate girls that try and flirt some taken guy not because they like him, just because they wanna irritate the dudes girl....you picked the wrong pervert bitch.

2. Small fishing boats are fuckin awesome, fishing is also awesome. I never thought i'd say that.

3. I'm sick and tired of getting sunburnt, peel peel peel, thats how i'd be against your back.

4. The fastest way to an errection is definatelly discovering that panties are off already.

5. i just gave an assload of flicks to a lab so they'll make slides out of them..if they dont turn well, i'm fucked.

I hate seeing all these young 12,13,14 year old girls walking around with daisy dukes dressed like there strippers and shit

I hate when friends come over and without even asking you they go and have raw dawg sex on ur fuckin bed....the one your gonna sleep in in a few hours...

I hate going to work and having some douchebag guy thin he is the boss and try to bring you down and show you what your doing wrong when they dont even know what they talking about

I hate going to a bar and not bieng able to smoke a god damn ciggaratte, it fucking sucks balls...

And i hate the maury show....always so much fuckin drama

1. slut ex girlfrineds that "want to be friends."

2. chilling with a girl a whole night, but being forced to leave early before i can go for the kill because my dipshit friend is "tired"

3. going to same school as exgirlfriend next year.

4. not having a good nights sleep in atleast a month.

5. the feeling that the best years of my life are passing me by. this feeling is fading, but occassionally sneaks up on me while im bored.

6. i havent made anything art related that ive actually liked for about 3 months.

7. should i pursue a carreer in "art," or should i get a job with a fairly regular income like graphic design. ive got 2 years before i have to make this decision, but i have no clue what to do at this point.

1) I am also sick of 12,13,14 year old girls dressed like sluts

2) i am sick of working TWO jobs with my ex-bf's new gf that wants to beat me up

3) i am sick of going to school, studying SO hard and still acheiving mediocre grades

4) i am sick of stupid hear-say about boys, why can't things just be out in the open? hmmm. i wonder whos reading this?

5) i am sick of my father constantly degrading me, calling me stupid, and fat(?!) and trying to cause an arguement whenever i am home (why i am constantly out of the house)

6) i am sick of VANCOUVER and its stupid DRAMA between "crews."

7) i am sick of all my "girl" friends that cause STUPID fights over the pettiest shit. LET IT GO!

that is all for now

1. weak fucking jobs that you waste your time on and eventually you realize they arent getting you anywhere

2. stupid girls that lead you on and then just leave the city for several months

3. when your mother gets cancer and becomes weak and fragile

4. when your skateboard falls the fuck apart 10 minutes after you have started skating and its the only thing that makes you feel better

5. when your fridge breaks down and makes the most annoying noise ever and all your food spoils

good thread

Originally posted by ARCEL

i have a nostalgia problem. i have an irrational feeling that the best times are behind me. and i can't feel like i sometimes used too; only in moments.

i know this feeling all too well.

i try to live in the present, but shit.

I keep on trying to live up to my past.

1. i am sick of this city. i NEED to fucking get out or i will kill myself.

2. i hate perverts. especially the little mexican drug dealers that stand in front of my building and say perverted shit to me. i will kill them one day.

3. i am sick of drama. my friends carry so much fucking baggage. fuck your little japanese whore. i will kill her one day.

4. i dont really want to drink anymore. i hate the feeling sometimes.

5. i am sick of working so hard only to pay the fucking rent and bills.

6. DAMN! its only monday.

8k!!!!

i hate finally meeting a chill girl that digs my main ambition in life is to become a professional bull rider, likes country music, doesn't mind i'm a nascar fan or that i drink cheap beer like it's my job (damn, i'm redneck as hell) only to have her moving out of the country for TWO YEARS! fuck, that sucks.

I forgot the most important one...

Stuck up 19 year olds at the club. If you don't want to dance why are you on the dancefloor dressed like a hooker? Seriously though, I have never seen so many stuck up bitches in one night in my entire life...

I hate not having any gay people in my high school to date. I feel like I'm missing out on adolescence, not getting the life experiences and skills that everyone else has.

I hate feeling like i'm wasting my summer vacation; I've sat at the computer for pretty much the last week.

I'm sick of teenagers who can't use their fucking judgement. If you just got your drivers' license yesterday, you should not be driving around with 5 friends in the car and talking on the cell phone. If you're 15 you should not be dating a 19 year old guy, no matter how special he makes you feel.

I'm sick of teenagers who are hippies. It's pathetic, reliving your parents' adolescence. It's nostalgia for something that never really existed. Go find something original and threatening.

I'm sick of parents who want to be their kids friends. Saying no is a huge part of parenting, and if you can't say no to your kid you're a failure as a parent. It's not going to happen and you look dumb in low rise capris from the gap.

I'm fucking pissed at gay republicans who can rationalize supporting bush. They say it's only one issue. This isn't about one issue, it's about making us permanent second-class citizens in the holy document of our democracy. It's like they're the jewish nazis, i want to slap every one of them.

Nekro:

teenage dating is a pit of despair.

i know this probably will sound ridiculous, but you might consider yourself lucky for being spared the maelstrom that is high school dating aka Backstabbing 101..

my high school dating experiences were largely dissatisfying, unfulfilling, and bitterness-inducing. it took many years to get into healthy relationships.

i'm doin ok today.

i'd like to go home before 7.

^ not all highschool dating is bad.

I had a great girlfriend (who broke my heart at the end of it)

but while I was there, it was great. No one is mature enough in highschool to really be sensitve to other peoples emotions, but still... it doesnt have to be all bad. (but yeah... it can be for some)

and yes...... people who wernt alive in the 60's should not be hippies.

even then.... why would you want to be?

It's not going to happen and you look dumb in low rise capris from the gap. HAHAHAHAH

Teenage dating, is basically guys who figured out they could lie to women to get them in bed, and women who fall for it because they really just want sex... But of course that doesn't really apply. Sorry buddy...

I hate toy ass writers that think that just because my crew goes over them properly that they think they have the right to retaliate with their wack shit. And on top of that they leave messages about respect, when we've been here for years and they've been in it for a few months.

I hate people that like to monitor the progress of your alcoholic beverage, because you aren't drinking as much as their fat ass.

I hate when people get defensive when I say 50 cent is going to fall off like all the rest of those weak ass rappers. Face the truth, he's already halfway there.

I hate trendy words. Actually trends altogether.

I hate how everyone claims to be a graphic designer.

I hate how friends that only call when they want something. Or when they show up without calling and asking me if I have food to eat. And then not having the thoughtfulness to wash their own dishes or pick up after themselves. (But your weed is good!)

Archived