Whats cracking in Los Angeles

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nervo - imma email you

Yoshy - im trying not to get pissed but you kinda missed the point of the post. all the pics i posted are fairly new (xcept a couple) and all the writers i posted are killing shit right now. those pics u posted were on some bullshitxxxxx whatevs though xxx not a big deal

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Yoshy - im trying not to get pissed but you kinda missed the point of the post. all the pics i posted are fairly new (xcept a couple) and all the writers i posted are killing shit right now. those pics u posted were on some bullshitxxxxx whatevs though xxx not a big deal

yeah, i figured something like that, i am not from out there...at all, but

i do like to look at pictures and figured i would put some in there, i'll

delete em if ya like...

although it was cool to see that old ozie with the girl, the last bunch was either shit weve seen a zillion times, or just weak. but we'll live, im sure of it.

as for tony sopranos posts, yo, im saying...yall know i basically just spend most of my time speaking the gospel of philly on this site...but i am always most consistently awed by LA. seriously, some of the most AMAZING ILLEGAL graff going on across the country. as a fan of bombing, i still sweat NY, but no one...NO ONE...on the east coast is doing thing illegally that are as tech as the shit LA writers are doing. yall are amazing..bravo from the east.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by cheerleader

no one...NO ONE...on the east coast is doing thing illegally that are as tech as the shit LA writers are doing

Actually, I've seen Rime doing some seriously detailed, technical stuff lately on the blatantly illegal tip.

Archived