WHATS CRACKIN TONIGHT MOTHER FUCKER

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

man its fucking boring

got no plans so far.....but i kno im definately going to be drinking alcohol thats a given.../another drunken saturday night adventure in the city damnit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is exactly 10 pm... Im deciding whether to head and grab some beers from the store.. i feel kind of sick..

basically it comes down to this.. i hate making decisions whether they are big or small.. like last night i couldnt decide what i wanted at the restaurant..

ao should i go grab some???

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ALRITE

so theres a kegger in the park....and theres prolly gonna be some funk...and it might suck cus im cool with both the groups fighting

and theres a house party that might get crash

and 40s and 24s to be drunk..and some herb to smoke

YYAAAAYYYUGH

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

so theres a kegger in the park....and theres prolly gonna be some funk...and it might suck cus im cool with both the groups fighting

umm guard the keg while everyone else gets bloody

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite it was all chill no fights last night

it was crazy....about 30-40 writers showed up to this drink fest which is right next to this building in the middle of the park

its safe to say that almost every square inch on the building got fucking crushed...every available space was tagged on...every bench, every stair case, everything it was funny as fuck...kids were boosting eachother up to rock open spots

yea so got drunk and did some bombing around...later

Archived