What's Better in terms of Pacino flicks

Atticus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm sorry your life isn't interesting enough, if you don't like it keep shit to yourself, I was only wondering if people thought that a film with actual substance to it such as Heat in terms of emotional and character development was better/any different than a movie (Scarface) most people just hype up because everyone else talks about it without knowing why they like it so much. fuck'd cha

Those aren't even really my type of movies, how about we go with what's the better Ingmar Bergmen classic: Wild Strawberries or the Seventh Seal? Or what's the better of the two Gaspar Noe films: Irreversible or I Stand Alone, or maybe who likes Throne of Blood more than Rashomon (both by Akira Kurosawa), I don't give a fuck, just don't make your own played out claims against my originality

Originally posted by Atticus@Feb 15 2005, 11:12 PM

Those aren't even really my type of movies, how about we go with what's the better Ingmar Bergmen classic: Wild Strawberries or the Seventh Seal? Or what's the better of the two Gaspar Noe films: Irreversible or I Stand Alone, or maybe who likes Throne of Blood more than Rashomon (both by Akira Kurosawa), I don't give a fuck, just don't make your own played out claims against my originality

I'm not going to get into a pseudo-intellectual-college-kid discussion about obscure and/or uncontestably critically acclaimed movies with you. I'm all set, thanks.

this one time i wet farted. it was better than scarface.

and don't try to look smart by invoking the most popular (or current in noe's case) foriegn directors and their most popular (or only in noe's case) films.

fanny and alexander is bergman's best.

ikiru is kurosawa's best.

noe is a sideshow attraction like tarantino.

this is fucking fact.