whatever

Guest chuck s.

Guest chuck s.
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chuck s.

Damn...that fat ass dude and his girl friend are played! He covers like 3 letters on that panel. Mad funny how they must have used like 3 different cans on that thing. I would have done a black and red fill with that grey on that outline. Cant even tell who that is under there?

Basically, internet beef is gay. Where I'm from people paint over shit with something better and leave alittle hangin'

and only toys bring their girl to the yard to help with the fill.

Guest chuck s.

hey $$$$$$$$$ take that shitty fucking picture off this thread. why the fuck did you post it on here. i didn't post any tbk stuff so get that stupid diss outta here. oh & that Pier bnsf was tight.

Originally posted by chuck s.

hey $$$$$$$$$ take that shitty fucking picture off this thread. why the fuck did you post it on here. i didn't post any tbk stuff so get that stupid diss outta here. oh & that Pier bnsf was tight.

actually, i think someone from the said crew posted it on here.

The funny thing is, that tub o' shit does not even write, (as you can tell). Who gave freddy the fat fuck some paint and told him "hey diss this because we are to fucking pussy to leave our names on it"? dip dip shits shits

Pretty fucked up on that BNSF freight!Glad i got a flick of it befor it was hit with all that lame bullshit!Well i guess it just goes to show how some fucks are jelous of others works and then they cover it with some crow like bullshit graff!!:lol:

Archived