whatever happened to ( . . . )

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

attack of the alien nightowl...who knew that they could be out in the daylight?!

im sorry...a computer generated rapstar.....

Guest TheDictator

i went to the mall one time and he was there and went to say wassup to him and chill with him so me and my mom go up to him and i guess he must have been tired or summin cuz i ask for his autograph and he tells me to shut up and that he is done or the day so this really fuckin pissed me off so i turned him aound and said bitch give me your god damn signature andhe said fuck off you god damn kid so i punched him inhis eye and broke his fuckin face and kicked him down the escolater and he broke all over the floor kool aid everywhere and all the kinds horses an all the kings mean could put himback togeather again!

so fuck mr.kool aid fuck you fuck you fuck you and you,you,you and fuck the world.....

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by TheDictator

i went to the mall one time and he was there and went to say wassup to him and chill with him so me and my mom go up to him and i guess he must have been tired or summin cuz i ask for his autograph and he tells me to shut up and that he is done or the day so this really fuckin pissed me off so i turned him aound and said bitch give me your god damn signature andhe said fuck off you god damn kid so i punched him inhis eye and broke his fuckin face and kicked him down the escolater and he broke all over the floor kool aid everywhere and all the kinds horses an all the kings mean could put himback togeather again!

so fuck mr.kool aid fuck you fuck you fuck you and you,you,you and fuck the world.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

man, y'all are stupid, Mr. Kool-Aid man can bust thru brick walls, and y'all think some ginch with a stick is gonna win against that? Fuck that, he's hanging out on 'monster' vacation, he and godzilla are breaking up japanese villages as I type...

Originally posted by Smart

man, y'all are stupid, Mr. Kool-Aid man can bust thru brick walls, and y'all think some ginch with a stick is gonna win against that? Fuck that, he's hanging out on 'monster' vacation, he and godzilla are breaking up japanese villages as I type...

really?

my friend told me that...but since he smokes oregano...i didn't belive him...thanx your confirmation

Archived