Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whatever happened to ( . . . )

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mr. Mang, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

whatever happened to the kool-aid man?

http://www.techsewing.com/images/PTS/ProtoProd/koolman.gif'>

the last commercial i saw him in he was with the little kids doing an OPP ripoff. they were waving their hands in the air yelling:

kool - aid
    kool - aid!

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

hes a rapstar now....

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

attack of the alien nightowl...who knew that they could be out in the daylight?!

im sorry...a computer generated rapstar.....

4. TheDictator

TheDictator Guest

i went to the mall one time and he was there and went to say wassup to him and chill with him so me and my mom go up to him and i guess he must have been tired or summin cuz i ask for his autograph and he tells me to shut up and that he is done or the day so this really fuckin pissed me off so i turned him aound and said bitch give me your god damn signature andhe said fuck off you god damn kid so i punched him inhis eye and broke his fuckin face and kicked him down the escolater and he broke all over the floor kool aid everywhere and all the kinds horses an all the kings mean could put himback togeather again!
    so fuck mr.kool aid fuck you fuck you fuck you and you,you,you and fuck the world.....

5. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

i have a picture of the kool aid man and myself somewhere . .

i was representing my soccer uniform and bowl cut in 6th grade...

6. ODW

ODW Member

that o p p commercial was great.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

the kool aid man is arrested for drugging up little kids and raping them.

8. SayOne

SayOne Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the kool aid man was fresh

that opp shit was dope as fuck

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/9319.jpg'>
    "i got loaded with heroin and chopped him with my karate stick."

11. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Yeah man, kool-aid is like fucking crack....

12. platapie

platapie Guest

i think the grapist fucked him up

13. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

man, y'all are stupid, Mr. Kool-Aid man can bust thru brick walls, and y'all think some ginch with a stick is gonna win against that? Fuck that, he's hanging out on 'monster' vacation, he and godzilla are breaking up japanese villages as I type...

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

really?

my friend told me that...but since he smokes oregano...i didn't belive him...thanx your confirmation

15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

he's still around , i saw him last week in the mascot soccer game