Whate evere happenede to thee tradinge threadse?

JoeyLawrence

im listening to mario frangoulas... some of you keep contacting me about getting you "free" shoes. STOP that. because im not going to. I decided that i want them for me. butttttttt....i do have access to any book, cd, dvd, or art supply you might need. i also get obscure items. but hey...i think we should have a trading/bartering thread again. because lord knows theres things that i want but im too lazy to go get. so yeah.

p.s. im listening to mario frangoulas. this cd is fuckin rad. love songs of the mediteranian.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

but i already owe a friend of yours for some shit.

but i do want pumas, and if you can get me a COOGI sweater id like to floss like bill cosby.

Guest fr8lover

a coogi jumpsuit would be suave. you know how fubu has pictures of fat albert and the junkyard gang, why doesnt coogi just make a like with a giant cartoon bill cosby face on the back and like "THE COZ" in cool letters.

i just owe him some graffiti vids and crap.

anyone wanna swap a kicker L7 for an amp?

oh yeah.. i got mad shit to trade too.. im bout that.. i want the tan-brown coogi fade sweater, cuz its fly.. fuck that wild color shit.. oh and i got some docs size 12 and dvds... mad dvds.. well.. 4 that i dont want.

id trade my roomates too. for hoes. from different area codes. area codes....

ludamotherfuckingoner.

i got:

*resident evil code veronica for ps2

*old transformers

*old gi joes

*old mask toys

*4x painters touch natual denim

*4x painters touch grape

*a pretty nice brand new coaches jacket for some school.

im trying to think of what i need.... other than a 93 vw golf.

i know u dontl ike me n shit for some reason ro another who knows, but yea..i could def. use soem triple five soul, or some sean john..im def. getting back into the macys gear..so email me..with what ur looking for....i can get patio furniture..some art supplies...made american accents paint....and uhh clocks...alot of shit i cant think of so let me know...oh shit, i can get mad bagels for free...like by dozens n shit....u want 12 dozen plain bagels, email me

no sarcasm either

5oclock shadow check email

Archived