What'd you do today?

GI Jew

I acquired some gas and beer, ate some jack in the box, drank beer, ate 3 valliums, painted a piece at the legal wall, bombe 2 spots, walked around tagged on shit, made a ham sandwhich, drank a coke, and drove my friends car that feels like it's gonna fall apart and kill everyone.

What'd you do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

school, school, school, finals, girls messing with my mind, got depressed came home and yelled at my family, sober for 8 days, told myself that i was pathetic, came online, same girl messing with my mind again, did a shitload of fucking dumbass pointless HW including like 5 essays which is bullshit, got hella finals tommorow......exactly why do i choose to live again?

!. Got woke up early to drive around looking for gf's faggot brother that stole her mom's car.

@. Stole car back.

#. Went Christmas Shopping

$. Came home.

^. Watched "Young and the Restless" w/ gf (omg! did you know Chloe is going to die and Hope is blah blah blah? ).

&. Played Max Payne.

*. Took a 3 hour nap.

(. Went to the L and gots me some brews

The End.

i got some photos developed, worked out, scoped some spots for tonight, got a free lunch from my dear friends the hare krisnas, posted some shit on 12oz, got all my posts cut by old mate smart, retyped a few,played with corel draw, sketched a little , no im getting ready to go bombing...

im so glad there is a place i can write this kinda shit and ppl care......

id graff up my daily routine but i doubt ppl would stick around to read it..hahahahahhahaha....oh wait mabey the cops..

woke up around 1 pm....ate some food,went downtown and ate some more food.came home and ate some more food,chilled out and passed out for a few hours,went back downtown and got fucked up,just finished bombing the back of this warehouse off the freeway(28 hollows in a row)..avoided cops while driving home,here I am.....it was a decent evening,to say the least.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

went to school and took finals

same girl messing with my mind, sending weird ass signals but talking about her ex all the time

went bushopping and crushed a few buses with a posca

went to the post office and mailed a pacakge to crazeebob

got some chill daylight ups with a crappy year old streaker

yelled at my mom and made her make me a sandwich which im eating right now

listening to AP9, hopefully tonight ill kill myself

Woke up, drank orange juice with pulp, went to take flix of derailed train, went to a restaraunt with my mom and shared some combo nachos, came home, drank some chocolate milk, ate some cake, now I'm watching the news, and reading posts on here.

Guest HELLSATAN

woke up at ten

played thps4 for a bit

then watched scooby doo and whats the worst thing that could happen (at the same time)(both are horrible movies)

the simpsons

computer

thps4

drawing is fun

computer

and i now realize that i should have done laundry

Archived