whatchu gonna be doin' in 5 years?

Mr. Mang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cholo

5 years

well after I marry my 400 pounds cracker ass wife and get my trailer in arkansas I would like to get a grill. :D

Guest MR BOJANGLES

famous gallery artist/ full time teacher for the rock and roll hall of fames arts and education staff...so nyah!

Guest Pilau Hands

i don't think i'm gonna figure out my major anytime soon. this probably means i'm gonna major in anything, and make it work for me somehow. i want to move to an island, teach kindergarten, surf all day, and spend everyday with someone i love. that's the plan gentlemen. will it happen? fuck if i know. 5 years is a long time you fucking fucks. slow down. you ain't learn that quick.

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

you should join the army or something...if shit ever got that bad for me...i'd ship myself off to get back on track

things can never get that bad. theres no reason in the world to go to the army. that place is practically a death sentence since your personality is squashed as soon as you get there. i remember in 11th grade english class we were talking about authors and one author said that when you change your personality to fit a society or to attract friends, mates, etc that youre actually committing suicide. im paraphrasing but thats the gist. i completely agree with that, and thats what youll be doing when you join the military.

and you're surrounded by the biggest losers. most of the people there were the type i wouldnt even give 5 minutes of my time for a coversation with, and there i was forced to live with them. not to mention youll be forced to put your life on the line for some bullshit - for some people that view you as nothing more than a SSN. I would much rather be some train-hopping hobo than in the Army.

and dont think you can just get out like i did.

Archived