what'cha think?

Relek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angry xbox

first like a mother bitch whore

i dig all of it but i think on that first one you should chill with the immensity of the colors, it confuses the shit too much and if you made it saimpler it would crash shit

now i want to see it painted then you get your props pal!!!

lates

it looks like a lil bucktoothed devil with elf ears that has his arms behind his back to me...anyway...the colors are a lil crazy for me but its koo. the 3d's are nice as well. im not big on human like characters so i wont say anything. i'll just smile and nod:D :crazy:

i like ur scetches ok but im not feelin those characters either. they have clean lines and look more or less well proportioned, but their missing something, they look too juvenile, kind of like lame doodles that you souped up with straight lines and practice... if you came up with a better idea for a face you might be able to pull it off. try focusing on one specific feature or emotion in the characters face instead of just trying to make it so cartoony and then go from there your strongest image was definately the bull/cow thing

.........my 2 cents

damn......

Why I hadnt checked this thread before is beyond my reasoning....damn...that shit is fuckin dope, im feeling your wildie, and your three d....and you paint, so ofcourse i look up to you.

keep posting dog, you got any stickers????

Archived