WHAT?!?!

kristina

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

i watched bill and teds excellent adventure last night. that movie was so good.

That movie was a classic for sure. If you ar into the whole i like to smoke an L everyonce in a while and watch crappy movies thing then i highly recomend that you watch Exterminator 2. Do not attempt to make sense of this movie sober! I repeat! Do not try to make sense of this movie sober.

It has mario van peebles. and it has a guy with a flame thrower and it has a guy on rollerskates that kidnaps white girls. This movie is the lick.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

That movie was a classic for sure. If you ar into the whole i like to smoke an L everyonce in a while and watch crappy movies thing then i highly recomend that you watch Exterminator 2. Do not attempt to make sense of this movie sober! I repeat! Do not try to make sense of this movie sober.

It has mario van peebles. and it has a guy with a flame thrower and it has a guy on rollerskates that kidnaps white girls. This movie is the lick.

sounds excellent. i will look for it. i like watching retarded low budget horror movies when i shibby. may i suggest "blood diner", first they greet you, then they eat you!. pure excellence.

This is why girls don't like to post on here guys

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

Archived