What you'd like to see

coffeedependency

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hah i was about to creat a thread like this.

Hitchhikers Guid to the Galaxy

Star Wars

Sin City at least 3 more times

Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (WETA did the costume design/special effects for this- i'm fucking stoked)

Willy Wonka and the The Chocolate Factory

yea, basiclly everything that's already been posted :)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

i really hope this is good. i am a huge Johnny Depp fan. he is truly one of the best actors of our time. but i just don't like Tim Burton. to me, all of his shit looks the same, he tries too hard to make the film "dark" he's a mark for himself. to quote Kevin Smith, "Fuck Tim Burton!"

i also am looking foward to

Wedding Crashers, Kicking & Screaming, Melinda and Melinda, Bewitched, Chicken Little and the new Batman Begins, The Dukes of Hazzard. i am really excited for the new live action Transformers flick (though i'm not too thrilled about the director Michael Bay.)

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Apr 9 2005, 10:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Apr 9 2005, 10:17 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Apr 9 2005, 11:04 AM

And some movie I saw a trailer for at Sin City about voodoo, written by the guy who wrote the Ring. Can't remember the name but it looked scary.

That movie looked so bad.....

[/b]

Ahhhh, no way. The Skeleton Key.

Looks like good spooky fun

Edit: And the new Star Wars film looks really good. I thought the first new one was cheesy, the second one I couldn't even sit through the whole thing. This one looks good like Empire Strikes Back..