"what you wore today"

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i salute you!

me: wife beater and white underware medley (just woke up)

breakfast: eating a bowl of honey bunches of oats with cut up bananas in them, whole milk (i wish i had some 2% though.)

i'm bout to take a shower, get ready, and head out.

today...

High Low

65°F 42°F

count yourself fortunate. my parents are flying out too vegas in two weeks with the sole purpose being getting remarried by none other than, you guessed it, Elvis. baha. my parents are nutso. ill be there in august. i cant wait...id switch places with you in a heartbeat.

Originally posted by DEE38@Apr 27 2005, 12:12 AM

i salute you!

me: wife beater and white underware medley (just woke up)

breakfast: eating a bowl of honey bunches of oats with cut up bananas in them, whole milk (i wish i had some 2% though.)

i'm bout to take a shower, get ready, and head out.

I thought you said there had to be pictures?

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Apr 26 2005, 07:23 AM

today...

High Low

65°F 42°F

count yourself fortunate. my parents are flying out too vegas in two weeks with the sole purpose being getting remarried by none other than, you guessed it, Elvis. baha. my parents are nutso. ill be there in august. i cant wait...id switch places with you in a heartbeat.

when are you going in aug? i just got back from vegas but im heading to the south west hopefully in aug.. i could roll down to vegas again... lemme know whats up hit me up. rawr

Originally posted by alure+Apr 26 2005, 10:10 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alure - Apr 26 2005, 10:10 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SleepAnDream@Apr 26 2005, 07:23 AM

today...

High  Low  

65°F  42°F 

when are you going in aug? i just got back from vegas but im heading to the south west hopefully in aug.. i could roll down to vegas again... lemme know whats up hit me up. rawr

[/b]

if nothing falls through, aug 5th - 11th. you know my deal though, im moving in june. ima need a job a stack up some rupels before i will know 100%. Its looking decent though. im looking forward to it. hit me up on the cellular mobile comminication gadget sometime. its been a minute. wooooooord.

Ps: dont you mean rolling "UP"? will you ever learn? haha.

dev and the hubs needs to come down in august when you both come down. then for sure there will be some ruckus.

too bad i totattly missed two dope girls comming down!

anywho ready to head out:

blue girl scout italian region shirt a la thift shop coture for 75 cents i got the other day.

wife beater underneith

black stud belt (need to get a new belt, thinkin of those name ones with the word CUNT on it, why not.?)

and blue jeans

green purse

white flip flops.

i gotta run errands.

bonus: orion is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and red/white/black button up with his pimpin walmart tennis shoes with two velcro flaps instead of laces.

PIMP.