Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"what you wore today"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by DEE38, Apr 26, 2005.

1. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

It needs to start again, with pictures.

and plus include what you ate for breakfast.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Nike hoodie
    AS Monaco t-shirt by Kappa
    Levi's jeans (red tab haha)
    CK boxerbriefs
    and I'm eating a muffin and a glass of milk right now. Terrible breakfast, if you ask me.

I will be wearing a sad face when I'm done with my two exams today.

3. SleepAnDream

SleepAnDream Elite Member

[​IMG]the same thing ive been wearing between the hours of 5am though 6pmp for the last five years...

4. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

i salute you!

me: wife beater and white underware medley (just woke up)

breakfast: eating a bowl of honey bunches of oats with cut up bananas in them, whole milk (i wish i had some 2% though.)

i'm bout to take a shower, get ready, and head out.

5. SleepAnDream

awww, no, no need to salute me. i, indeed, should be saluting you and your beater and undie combo. yes...yes indeed. ;)

6. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

lets salute to comfort and hot vegas nights!

its getting freaking hot here again. :( so no salute to the hot nights, i take that back!

7. SleepAnDream

today...
    High Low
    65°F 42°F

count yourself fortunate. my parents are flying out too vegas in two weeks with the sole purpose being getting remarried by none other than, you guessed it, Elvis. baha. my parents are nutso. ill be there in august. i cant wait...id switch places with you in a heartbeat.

8. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

thats so damn cute! they need to get the fat elvis, its so much more better!

9. Hoblow

Hoblow Senior Member

I thought you said there had to be pictures?

10. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

Me: Black tee-shirt, Black Girbauds, Black Phillies fitted, Lebron James 2 shoes.

Food: Ice tea, coffee cake muffin

Im about to go take some finals :(

11. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

when are you going in aug? i just got back from vegas but im heading to the south west hopefully in aug.. i could roll down to vegas again... lemme know whats up hit me up. rawr

12. SleepAnDream

when are you going in aug? i just got back from vegas but im heading to the south west hopefully in aug.. i could roll down to vegas again... lemme know whats up hit me up. rawr
    [post=3931635]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

if nothing falls through, aug 5th - 11th. you know my deal though, im moving in june. ima need a job a stack up some rupels before i will know 100%. Its looking decent though. im looking forward to it. hit me up on the cellular mobile comminication gadget sometime. its been a minute. wooooooord.

Ps: dont you mean rolling "UP"? will you ever learn? haha.

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

dev and the hubs needs to come down in august when you both come down. then for sure there will be some ruckus.

too bad i totattly missed two dope girls comming down!

anywho ready to head out:

blue girl scout italian region shirt a la thift shop coture for 75 cents i got the other day.

wife beater underneith

black stud belt (need to get a new belt, thinkin of those name ones with the word CUNT on it, why not.?)

and blue jeans

green purse

white flip flops.

i gotta run errands.

bonus: orion is wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and red/white/black button up with his pimpin walmart tennis shoes with two velcro flaps instead of laces.

PIMP.

14. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

gap jeans, timberland tshirt, marmot fleece, timberland hat.

coffee kills my appetite for breakfast.

i'm going to go pretend i know what my algebra professor is talking about.

15. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

work clothes! i haven't ate breakfast