what you think

FourOneTwo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Rym'N Simon

i like the concept you are trying to do but it is nasty...but keep working on it. atleast you are doing basic shit all these kids new to the game are trying to do wildstyle after the infamous mook in the burg:)

mook did like... 3 "wildstyle" things ever. the majority of pieces (i've seen at least) are pretty much straigh letters with folds, loop overs, and arrows. i dont know....

Re: Re: what you think

Originally posted by CestoChango

if you know it sucks DONT FUCKING POST IT . your right its fucking horrible come back in 6 months

heh just a lil tip cest shut the FUCK up NONE WANTS TO HERE YOUR DUMB ASS CRITICIZNG OTHER PEOPLES SHIT AND YOU GOT WHT 7 FING POSTS I WOULDNT DOUBT YOUR SOME FAT WITH ACME ALL OVER WANa be a writeeer so ill be kool FAGOTWHO YEH RES AS ER YOU KEEP WERKING MAN

haha

Originally posted by DorkstaR

you and some other guy on here have similar handstyles... plus the name "res" spells his name backwards "ser". as for the letters....the arrow on the r seems wierd...the e is koo....and the s looks like it has too many wiggles. keep workin....keep postin.

poor ser:D

Originally posted by DorkstaR

you and some other guy on here have similar handstyles... plus the name "res" spells his name backwards "ser". as for the letters....the arrow on the r seems wierd...the e is koo....and the s looks like it has too many wiggles. keep workin....keep postin.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR GIRL LOOKS LIKE BRUCE WILLIS

• 1 month later...

Re: Re: what you think

Originally posted by CestoChango

if you know it sucks DONT FUCKING POST IT . your right its fucking horrible come back in 6 months

Yo dont fucking diss anybody til you post your shit and i have a feeling you suck alot worse that res does bc atleast hes trying to work on his instead of just goin to posts and rippin on other peoples shit

Re: Re: Re: what you think

Originally posted by aMp

Yo dont fucking diss anybody til you post your shit and i have a feeling you suck alot worse that res does bc atleast hes trying to work on his instead of just goin to posts and rippin on other peoples shit

word

Archived