what you making for thanksgiving?

jah

i jut got done with a fat batch of mash potatoes and a quiche loraine (ham quiche) and im making an apple pie and chocolate and orange mousses. ive got a few american boys in my class and they have some american friends and my roommates american so we're gonna fiest and drink and smoke weed and cook and burn cds and eat and whatever else there is to do on thanksgiving....

i guess thanksgivings the day after tomorrow for you american heads. who needs some recipes??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jah, yum!

as or us...we're having dinner here at my pad!

turkey

ham

mashed potatoes and gravy

baked stuffed salmon

pumpkin cheese cake pie

regular pie

ginger bread cookies

it's going to be my sister and her fiance with some of their homies, and me and my boy. we're incharge of making the pies!

im going shopping in a bit to get all the ingredients and we start cooking tonite. word. happy thanksgiving everyone!!

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

all im worried about is the cranberry sauce. oh fucking god i love cranberry sauce.

The best is that jelled shit in a can. My grandma makes the homemade stuff for everyone then buys a can of just for me. I mean you know its good when you dump it out and it still keeps the shape of the can:)

Archived