Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what you hearing .( burnable edt. )

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by greedy mars, Apr 6, 2002.

1. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

i have burned cd that i love it consist of..

lostprophets- shinobi vs. dragon ninja
    poison the well- december
    night at the roxbury - if you want my body
    from autumn to ashes- a lid will always defeat the t
    from autumn to ashes- eulogy for an angel
    the get up kids- close to me
    him - right here in my arms
    hopesfall- april left with silence
    hopesfall- the end of the era
    lostprophets- kobrakai
    poison the well- nerdy
    Zao- resistance
    stretch arm strong- ill stop the world and melt with you
    stretch arm strong-angels of the silence
    soad- toxicity
    poison the well- left with nothing

2. platapie

platapie Guest

remy shand gets the whole cd the way you make me feel. fuck thats a great album go get it now.