WHAT YOU DO TODAY?????

BluntedMonky

me and my boys went all out crazy bombin......we hit up couple of freights.......walls......and a fucking 5o car......shit was a thrill of your life.....we had 2 wait till the 5o got out of his car and wait till he goes in the station......and than *bamm* that shit got hit..........

so wat u do today????*bamm*:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ilikeskulls.

woke up next to my wonderful girlfriend.talked slept sme more.got food.slept more.walked around for a bit.that's as far as my day has gotten...and it's already four.

life is great right now.

ˆˆ ha. fa reeeeal, dun. bammm.

i realized how much ass my new pad kicks.

i woke up, skated to work (takes 5 minutes)

"worked" for a while (mostly dorked out on here)

skated home for lunch. decided against soyrizo, ate a bangin' sandwich to change things up a bit.

skated back to work. after talking to my friend about a bunch of projects i have in the works, i got all hyped on art, and life in general (started the day pissed off).

i leave work in five minutes. gonna go to the bank, then school, then maybe to my girl's house.. if she's done being mad at me.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

took a SAT test at school....then smoked a couple joints and blunts

whoa...wat a coincidence me too..:( it was sooooooooooooooo hard, i guessed on every fukin question

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Woke up didnt want to go to school, went to schol after forcing myself to move, arrived sat around and sketched for an hour, had a teast [English] but with Japanese...normally I fail these it is harder than it sounds but today I got like 95%, Had another hour of sitting around listening to music.....Some shitty talk with a teacher and now am home again after buying ciggies and Fanta.......Boring day

i had college for an hour - fucking pointless. then decided id pick up and go smoke at a mates house with my girl. damn, my mate has the best cotch in the world. he has one of the swining sofas in his gargae. its hectic! then i smoked more and more and more. munched. am here

Archived