what you did on your 21st birthday

dobsilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a six pack of cherry wheat sam adams and drank a whole two of them i think

i'd already been doing drugs and drinking for years and at that point was sort of on hiatus from getting shitfaced. it was right before i went back to college

but i did pick right back up on getting shitfaced a few years later

i also painted a piece on a wall.

tonight it is purely in your interest to go to the bar get about three beers before you head to the "party bar" and then just bounce without telling anyone. everyones mission tonight is to make you vomit so unless you enjoy that, lay low, wait until everyone gets their alcohol yays out and then have an awesome time when you turn 22 (because otherwise its another shitty birthday).

i did this exact thing, and 4 years later everytime i see someone turning 21 i am still happy that i did. fucking goldschlager (sp?) dude.

I went to Las Vegas......1996.

I remember sitting at the slot machines and putting money in them very slowly until the waitress lady came around offering free beer....once she left I'd chill out and start putting coins in the machines when I saw her coming back with the beers.

I won 900 bucks at the Luxor and blew half of it on clothes at the Hilfiger,Guess?, and Polo stores at outlet mall in Barstow....yeah I know....that was fuckin' stupid....but it was a different time.

I'm turning 31 this February.....fuck.