What you be 'bout, fo

deterrent

:king:

One of my youthful memories is from 1993, joining a gang.

My Junior high was comprised of two gangs, LBN and Fusion (a mixture of Future Stones

and something else). Having friends on both sides I was considered “neutrous”. Around

school I was known for collecting baseball cards, writing my name (my birth name, I

didn’t understand gaff fully) on walls, and raising hell. LBN asked if I’d be inducted in to

their crew as a tagger. This meant I’d be down with the crew and I didn’t have to buy new

jeans, my Cross Colours where the same color as the identity colors. So during biology

they brought me into the boys bathroom and three of them had to beat me in for a

minute, if I made a noise or lost my footing the time would start over. Thirty seconds in

I hear “what the fuck”. Turning around I saw the school’s highest member of fusion all

alone. Two steps and a leap, I fly fist first trusting it into his teeth knocking his head into

the yellow porcelain tiled wall, the wooden bathroom pass knocked to the floor and I start to

deliver a series of soccer style kicks to his stomach (I played green and white for 4 years),

this was a large violation cuss we were pretty civil during school hours. We returned to

class and I was LBN.

Several weeks shortly after this the two crews meet for an all out rumble, and we got our

asses handed to us. Consequently the crew folded not long after.

What a fucking joke we thought we were so hard core.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I WAS IN A GANG, WE CALLED OURSELVES THE FRAG O' MANIACS. MOST OF THE GUYS WERE FROM DENMARK AND I WAS REALLY THE ONLY AMERICAN THERE. WE REALLY OWNED THE GUYS FROM TGM, THE GREEN MACHINE, ON E1M2. I HAD TO GO TO A CYBERCAFE TO GET A GOOD ENOUGH CONNECT TO PLAY IN THE MATCH, SINCE IT WAS PLAYED ON A DENMARK SERVER.

i still have gang tattoo's on my shoulder and on my fingers. in some respects i still have those connections that i used to have back when i was younger, just now fellow members are buisnessmen that still like to dip into the crazyness of life except now instead of pulling numbers by force it's done on the forefront of the law.

I think i got involved with em back when i was...11 i think, , we would start gangs and end them in a week when we got a better name. lol.

i always thought white kids from the suburbs made weekend warrior gangbangers...always the one's from the trailerparks were more down and dangerous.

yea, i got a long history on this shit. beatings, half death things... yea.. let me stop.

A couple quick things about this thread:

It sucks.

Napoleon Dynamite fucking sucked.

The only gangs that are worth anything are online (IOKS, KBs, KOs, DPC).

Tease's thread fucking owns this one.

The only gang tattoos that are cool have low riders, bitches, and pitbulls in them.

i have two funny "gang" related stories.

both are not serious by anymeans, but funny none the less:

the first one, involves this nerdy mother fucker i used to be real cool with, he was like my best friend, and we went to school from like kindergarten all the way up to like 7th grade before going to different middle schools.

so anyways, after a year of being separated, the next time i saw him was like 8th grade, and me, him, and two other mutual friends were hanging out playing basketball, and he told us all he joined a gang. the 3 of us heard that and almost burst into tears because we knew he was just a buster and full of shit. it was a gang of like nerds with pocket protectors basically... fool was like "we cheat on tests and everything, we don't play" type shit. :lol:

anyways, my boy dicked on him in basketball and then started screaming out "whats up blooooood, whats up blooood" (he was a supposed crip) to piss him off.

to make a long story short, or new gang member friend tried to act hard and beat up my other freind that was making fun of him, so i stepped in and wooped my friends ass for faking like he was in a gang to begin with. shit was hilarious.

ill tell the other story later, im busy.

ok, back...

the next story was in 8th grade i think, again during a time when gangs we're popular sorta, although, again, this one was not serious by any means.

anyways, my english class was full of a bunch of knucklehead friends of mine, i mean we ran that class, our teacher was really cool and she liked us all a lot, so she let us do whatever basically, and so anyways, one of our friends had some fila' shoes, which back in my day were like the most wackest horrible shoes ever, but he rocked them with pride and we used to always clown on his ass for his fila's.

so one thursday me and some of the other friends told everyone in our class and damn near everyone at our end of the school (hallways etc) to wear nothing but nike shit the next day and hang a nike sock out of their back pocket like we were on some gang shit and we'd all clown my boy dustin for being the only kid in some fila's.

so everyone did that shit and we went around saying "FK all day" and throwing this wanna be gang sign up for FILA KILLAS. hahahahahah

shit was fucking hilarious. all the teachers were crazy confused and kids were steady raggin on my boy, dude damn near cried his was home that day, it was hilarious.

ps- fuck a gang.