what yall listen to when paintin?

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

no joke...

Listen to the world around you.

Kids get hit by trains when the Metallica is too loud on their walkmans.

the sound of silence!:stretch:

I'm going to have to go with.......... the sound of fr8's rolling into the yard, sirens in the distance, hobos in the bushes, geese overhead, the industrial sounds that are trademark to fr8 type areas, my heartbeat because I'm normally nervous, and my brain telling me I'm a dumbshit for being out doing what I'm doing at 4:00 in the damn morning!!!

Guest mopius

well see when im bombing i dont listen to music cause when the cops sneak up on you your fucked...you must not be very smart:rolleyes:

I dont think i could ever listen to music while painting..i like to enjoy the surroundings and make sure no one is coming up behind in an armed tank ready to bust my ass.

Need to be able to hear everything

'nothin like the comfort of a silence thats comftable, not talkin small just skip the bull, then i find my self in stability didnt think that was my ability........damn im happy see i got so many ways...'

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

I dont think i could ever listen to music while painting..i like to enjoy the surroundings and make sure no one is coming up behind in an armed tank ready to bust my ass.

Need to be able to hear everything

'nothin like the comfort of a silence thats comftable, not talkin small just skip the bull, then i find my self in stability didnt think that was my ability........damn im happy see i got so many ways...'

It's 8:16 am, will you wake up please? :cool:

I have found that with a little bit of music, Im not saying bump the shit till the fuzz run up, Im saying a little noise in the walkman makes me paint faster. It also is a good way to judge time if your broke ass aint got a watch.

illegals: my heartbeat, the wind, people

legals: depends on my mood. usually something like elliott, god speed you black emporer, but on occaision I might pop in the darkest hour or nile.

listening to music while bombing is the dumbest thing I have heard ina while..but hey 12 oz has been down for a while.

Guest CROME12DVS

:scramble: :scramble:

I LISTEN TO DIFFERENT SHIT DEPENDING....IF I LISTEN TO SAY SOME ONYX OR ARTIFACTS, IM ON SOME STRAIGHT DISSIN SHIT AND GOING OVER SPOTS (WHICH IS A HEADACHE LATER,BACK AND FORTH) SO SOMETIMES SOME MOS DEF OR KRSONE GETS ME ON SOME CONCIOUS SHIT LEAVING MESAGES AND SHIT BUT I TAKE MY TIME MORE. THEN IF IM ON SOME DRUG SHIT TABED OR DUSTED (NOT ANY MORE ILL LISTEN TO SOME RZA OR DR.OCTIGON ON SOME "COMPLEX" SHIT MY ALTER EGO!!! MUSIK IS DEEP WITH ME YO! PLUS I GOTS TO HEAR SOME MURDA MUSIK BEFORE THE DAY IS OVER MOBBDEEP OR KOOL G RAP!!!! WORD, BUT I HAVE SAID TOO MUCH..............

:scramble: :scramble:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

legals: depends on my mood. usually something like elliott, god speed you black emporer

Man, I took their "Lift Your Skinny Fists etc." painting once, and it scared the shit outta me. All quiet and soothing and then BAM! Out of nowhere, all these heavy violins come out of nowhere. I dropped everything, making a big noise, and so I ran off.

I get so fucking nervous when I'm painting. Music doesn't help one bit.

Archived