What would you rather right now...?

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest comdek

I want some Moet or Dom Perignon. Maybe some Cristal. And brooke from the bold and the beautiful. And some subway. And someone to change cd's for me i cant be fucked.

Originally posted by comdek

And brooke from the bold and the beautiful.

YES! Brooke from the Bold and the Beautiful is BEAUTIFUL!

I want food. Lots and lots of good food. Bratwursts, deep fried breaded chicken liver, perogies (sp), maybe some fresh bread drenched in olive oil and covered in feta.

And a freaky type o’ girl.

That’s what I rather.

Im going with weapon x on the food tip. Everything else is covered.

How about some chicken fried chicken, fried potatos, potato salad, macaroni (not the kraft bullshit), ribs, lots of bbq ribs (pre-boiled for the extra tenderness. Some say its cheating but i could give a fuck), lots of fried onions, Loaded Potato skins (cheese, sourcream, lots of bacon) fried cheese nigga.

hell yeah.

im about to goto the store, and get some groceries.

then im going to get me some lunch.

then im going to come home and eat said lunch.

then im going to finish off the last 20 or so pages of this book ive been reading.

then im going to mentally prepare myself for my job interview tomorrow. whut whut!!!

might be helping to install commercial a/c heater systems... start off at $10 an hour. It's going to be hard work, and I'll probally hate it, but $10 an hour is more than I ever got paid, so that's dope, plus I've been saying I just want a job and that I dont like looking, and this opportunity popped up thanks to this guy my dad knows, so I'm going to run with it.

J. HOLLA <===========

Originally posted by mr.yuck

OOhhhhhh^^^ HVAC is fun shit. Wait til you have to dig a trench under some ones house just to crawl under there to run some duct work. When its raining.

there will be no digging of trenches or me crawling in them... you can bet on that.

I'd be like, ummm, boss... you got me fucked up. :D

it's not for peoples houses though anyways, its like doing shit for businesses and whatnot...

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

been getting pussy on the daily for weeks now. i'd go for a good feed

also tease, you should look into trying to work at an answering service, i know you can type.....i work at an answering service and get paid 11.33 for sitting on my ass all day answering the phone...your gonna get paid 10 to do blue collar shit...aint worth it...also starting were im at you get paid 8....thats less than 10 but money to work ratio is waaaaaay better

Archived