what would you rahter have????

wet cat

i ask people this all the time and its just funny to hear what people say.

what would you rather have a huge pine cone up your ass or you mom shit on your chest naked???

its hard but ask a friend and this shit is funny.

you have to choice one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
like just thinking about it there both just sick.its emotional scar or huge physical scar.not being able to work for a while or not being able to look at your mom the same way.damn.

Your 12 aren't you?

Oh yeah, you get -200 Metal Points.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
dude damn how did you know i was 12......dad is that you

If you where my son I would slap the shit out of you everyday. Then make you listen to all things Metal from Slayer to Dimmu Bogir, while I drink PBR and then I would force you in the car where we would go and "run over shit". Then maybe that would make you more Metal and not post stupid threads about pine cones.

If you where my son I would slap the shit out of you everyday. Then make you listen to all things Metal from Slayer to Dimmu Bogir' date=' while I drink PBR and then I would force you in the car where we would go and "run over shit". Then maybe that would make you more Metal and not post stupid threads about pine cones.[/quote']

holy shit dude fucking Dimmu Bogir is the shit.that is true metal.could we smash mail boxes.have you ever taken pictures with dead cows.now thats metal.even more when we killed them.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
holy shit dude fucking Dimmu Bogir is the shit.that is true metal.could we smash mail boxes.have you ever taken pictures with dead cows.now thats metal.even more when we killed them.

Thats the ticket....now your on the right road my son. No more on this talk of pine cones.

Thats the ticket....now your on the right road my son.

so does that get any metal points.if not ill have to list more metal and more fucked up stories. what about tony danza tapdance extraganza.have you ever heard of them.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
so does that get any metal points.if not ill have to list more metal and more fucked up stories. what about tony danza tapdance extraganza.have you ever heard of them.

Yes I have, but you are on Metal Point Probation for now.

Yes I have' date=' but you are on Metal Point Probation for now.[/quote']

yea dude they are sweet,i talk to one of em quit a bit on the phone about coming back to see em play here again.so instead im going to their next show in michigan on the other side of the state and chillin with tem over there.but what sucks in the crew aint going.

what if my mum want's to take a shit in the parking cone that has already been forced up my anus? Then i don't get another option which makes this more of an order than a multiple choice game.

Maybe you should think these things through before you ruin someone else day