What would you do...

InnerCityRebel

If your Girlfriend or boyfriend had there friend spend the night and is sleeeping on your couch.Now normaly i would careless and say let the person sleep.Here is where i have a problem.Sunday football starts in about and hour and it doesn't look like homie girl is gonna be gone by then.So much so she is watching the movie they watched last night.She told me i don't remember how it ended i must have been drunk.I would say shit faced to be exact if you ask me..what to do,what to do???:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you should of made it clear to them when she asked to crash..."yeah its all good she stays but tomorow mornin football starts and im watching it" that would of been meeting you half way...sure she can stay as long as i get to watch my game....and if that dont work.....she aint gotta go home but she gotta get the fuuuuuck up outa there...

You think that's tough..I've got a 350LB Hawaiian on my couch. I've got no choices in the matter, NONE..You could at least pick her ass up and move her if shit hit the fan. There's no waking, moving, or convincing this motherfucker....

***edit: I think peanut's idea should work beautifully..

Well i told my lady make sure she is off the couch by ten.I am watching what i want at 10 no matter what.It all went smoothly but the damn bitch didn't fold her blankets or anything.She just left so my lady has to do it now..Also i had no clue homegirl was staying the night until i got home at 2 in the morning and there she is sleeping on my couch..thanks for all the info 12oz peeps

Well,I would walk over to the television set,turn off the movie(even if she is watching it),tell her it's time to kick rocks, grab some beer and Doritos and start watching the game.perfect.

Originally posted by ClueTwo

You think that's tough..I've got a 350LB Hawaiian on my couch. I've got no choices in the matter, NONE..You could at least pick her ass up and move her if shit hit the fan. There's no waking, moving, or convincing this motherfucker....

***edit: I think peanut's idea should work beautifully..

Place Hawaiian pizza outside the door and tell the fat Hawaiian it's out there. Then slam the door when he goes to pick it up.

Theres an easy way out of this that just so happens to be a nice way also..

tell her that she can borrow the movie but if you dont see your team play, you will break out into a rash that will spread to your girlfriend who is also her friend and she wouldnt want that..