Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Mellow Mood, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Mellow Mood

Mellow Mood New Jack

thanks for the imput deleted for my protection!

2. Kes_One_HTFD

Kes_One_HTFD Member

pistol whip his ass and make em say "im sorry i messed with her, im a faggot ass bitch" then preceed to stomp him with a couple of yuor boys, thats what i would do.

3. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

i hope thats you suckin that girls tit, but heres my response to that

my ex cheated on me with some kid, who i too refer to as a faggot, they didnt fuck either just kissed and shit but to me that is the most disrespectful thing a man can do to another man, he knew she had a man and yet didnt stop himself from kissing MY girl, im sure this dude knew you were in jail at the time and thought hey ima get away with this shit, what can this dude do if hes in jail, so i say fuck that shit, if not pistol whip his ass for what he did, pistol whip his ass for disrespecting you, i made it a promis to myself that if i ever catch the kid that kissed my ex wether it be tomorow, next week, a year from now or 20 years from now, he will definetly feel physically what i felt emotionally

4. krie

krie Guest

Just get over it..

5. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

forget about the guy, dont pistol whip him and go back to jail, and ditch the girl.

7. Daze One Million

dont take it the wrong way i just thought id point out that your sn is an eye for an eye, but you said it takes 2 to tango, just thought it was kinda oxymoronesque or what ever, but anyway, yes it takes 2 to tango and if you could get away with anything you'd have to pistol whip the girl too, but since you cant do that, you gotta just settle for pistol whippin the guy...but like this cat said dont go back to jail, if your gonna do it, you gotta do it smart

8. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i would shit in her car or something like that, do nothing to him, cuz....well, nevermind, kick his ass to texas, unless you are in texas, at which point you kick his ass to maine....

9. Daze One Million

what if texas is his neighboring state? still just to texas or like to new hampshire?

10. Overtime

lets just say the norther territories of canada. fair?

11. Daze One Million

works for me....but the question is, does it work for Joe Cracker?????

dun dun dun!

12. enueone

enueone Member

depends...

you ever cheat on that chick before you went to jail?

did you know dood or was it some dood she met? if dood was like your boy or somethin..then yeah..fuck that cat up..but if it's some fag that can't handle gettin a beat down and is gonna go callin 911...you don't need no assault charges if you already got priors...

i would just forget about it honestly...shit ain't worth gettin locked up for or even thinkin about anymore..she's a trick for cheatin on you, whatever the circumstances might be...and for you to take it to a lower level than she did only gives her justification in her mind for why she cheated...on some "oh he's crazy" shit..

chicks will flip that shit around on you...

i'd say fuck it...go paint ..and bag new skins..

13. Overtime

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Hey Daze

my gf kissed some dude three years ago and she just told me about it recently. Sucks huh? Daze, I feel your pain. How did you find out? My gf told me after a bad bout of guilt. There's nothing I can really do because going after dude now would only make me look like a complete psycho to my chick. I dunno, i'm over it. When all is said and done, I'm the one laying down with her every night. fuck it. Like I've been the white knight this whole time.

If someone wants to fuck with this guy, I have his email and phone number.

But anyway Joe.....since it only happened to you recently.....I say go for it and beat his ass with some of your buddies. you don't mow another guys lawn.

Just don't get caught

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I wanna touch the girl in white. She has nice boobies.