What would you do?

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hope thats you suckin that girls tit, but heres my response to that

my ex cheated on me with some kid, who i too refer to as a faggot, they didnt fuck either just kissed and shit but to me that is the most disrespectful thing a man can do to another man, he knew she had a man and yet didnt stop himself from kissing MY girl, im sure this dude knew you were in jail at the time and thought hey ima get away with this shit, what can this dude do if hes in jail, so i say fuck that shit, if not pistol whip his ass for what he did, pistol whip his ass for disrespecting you, i made it a promis to myself that if i ever catch the kid that kissed my ex wether it be tomorow, next week, a year from now or 20 years from now, he will definetly feel physically what i felt emotionally

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

it takes 2 to tango

dont take it the wrong way i just thought id point out that your sn is an eye for an eye, but you said it takes 2 to tango, just thought it was kinda oxymoronesque or what ever, but anyway, yes it takes 2 to tango and if you could get away with anything you'd have to pistol whip the girl too, but since you cant do that, you gotta just settle for pistol whippin the guy...but like this cat said dont go back to jail, if your gonna do it, you gotta do it smart

depends...

you ever cheat on that chick before you went to jail?

did you know dood or was it some dood she met? if dood was like your boy or somethin..then yeah..fuck that cat up..but if it's some fag that can't handle gettin a beat down and is gonna go callin 911...you don't need no assault charges if you already got priors...

i would just forget about it honestly...shit ain't worth gettin locked up for or even thinkin about anymore..she's a trick for cheatin on you, whatever the circumstances might be...and for you to take it to a lower level than she did only gives her justification in her mind for why she cheated...on some "oh he's crazy" shit..

chicks will flip that shit around on you...

i'd say fuck it...go paint ..and bag new skins..

Hey Daze

my gf kissed some dude three years ago and she just told me about it recently. Sucks huh? Daze, I feel your pain. How did you find out? My gf told me after a bad bout of guilt. There's nothing I can really do because going after dude now would only make me look like a complete psycho to my chick. I dunno, i'm over it. When all is said and done, I'm the one laying down with her every night. fuck it. Like I've been the white knight this whole time.

If someone wants to fuck with this guy, I have his email and phone number.

But anyway Joe.....since it only happened to you recently.....I say go for it and beat his ass with some of your buddies. you don't mow another guys lawn.

Just don't get caught

Originally posted by LENS

Hey Daze

my gf kissed some dude three years ago and she just told me about it recently. Sucks huh? Daze, I feel your pain. How did you find out? My gf told me after a bad bout of guilt. There's nothing I can really do because going after dude now would only make me look like a complete psycho to my chick. I dunno, i'm over it. When all is said and done, I'm the one laying down with her every night. fuck it. Like I've been the white knight this whole time...

yea it does suck, i found out while we were having the "break up" conversation, i asked her if she ever cheated on me, and she admitted to it, she was sorry and started crying and all that, but dont matter crying dont take you back in time, see i would have allready beat this dude up but he lives in fuckin florida....im in connecticut( she went down to florida for the summer and thats were she met the kid) im over it as well, but when it was all said and done for me, it was just that, done she broke up with me so i aint the one who she lays down with every night, so needless to say i can care less if i look phsyco in her eyes, i'd do it for my selfs gratification

i had a girl for about a year, and she was my first, for lack of better term. i was all bout that girl, we started splittin up really, not breakin up, but not hanging out as much, she met this guy, who i thought was just friends, but lookin back i shoulda known more. They ended up fuckin for like the last 2 months of her and my relationship. I come to find out later that my best friend knew the entire time they was doing it but wouldnt tell me. Thats when our friendship started to dwindle. THen, the girl who told him, who was good friends with my girl, who liked my best friend, was over at my best buds house while i was there. I ask if she ever did anythin with anyone, come to find out, she fucked another guy while she was fuckin that guy, but this time, it was a guy that i knew and was friends with, she just had sex with him cuz he had a dick ring. Then, he's all to faced sayin it was her, she says he was sayin shit like "i love you, break up with him". Shits all fucked up. Luckily i dont really have anything to do with them anymore. But she is giving me naked pictures, which most of you can see later if you want. Damn, im not a mean guy, she just pushed me.

i guess the story could lay down for how im gettin the pics

im texting her in the lax cuz im there for 8 hours over the break, gettin ready to truck it back to atl. She's that last person i messaged that day. Just outta no where im like

"send me naked pictures of you"

"i dont have any"

"well, find some and send them"

"no, im not takin pics like that"

"well, ill tell ya what, you come to my college, you strip for me, ill take my own pics, sound good"

"fine by me"

at this point i think she is jokin cuz in all honesty i was

"really?"

"yah, youve seen it all before, i dont care"

so next week, she's comin down, and i will have my pictures..

Archived