what would you do

AREANKAY

if you where with some people that are not to say friends but people you hang out with from time to time and they where talking shit on someone that is a good friend that you care about greatly what would you do, the thing is these people are supposed to be friends with this person too but the shit that was coming out of there mouthes was not cool it was beyond mild joking shit talking.

what would you do would you mention this to that person that this is what peopple are saying about them when there not around

or would you let it slide and remember that these kids are apparently assholes like that

holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do they know you are really good friends with the other person?

how good friends are they with your good friend?

if these people know that you are good friends with the other person then they are not only disrespecting the other person but you as well. if someone talks shit about a good friend of mine it's insulting me as well, and i definitely say something back to them.

now if these people are not very good friends with your friend don't waste your time telling them, just distance yourself and share that idea with the other person. but if these people are supposedly close with your friend let them know. but telling on people gets u caught in the middle, and i try to avoid it. depends where your loyalties lie and how much shit you are willing to take..

k

Originally posted by AREANKAY

if you where with some people that are not to say friends but people you hang out with from time to time and they where talking shit on someone that is a good friend that you care about greatly what would you do, the thing is these people are supposed to be friends with this person too but the shit that was coming out of there mouthes was not cool it was beyond mild joking shit talking.

what would you do would you mention this to that person that this is what peopple are saying about them when there not around

or would you let it slide and remember that these kids are apparently assholes like that

holla

fuck no. no one is going to talk shit about my friends in front of me. esp if that person is supposed to be friends with my friend.

i would (1) put that person in check, verbally. thats rude, childish, and un-called for. see what the person really says when you put that person in check. being a good friend is being a friend. i would want my friends to stand up for me when i am not there.

(2) tell your friend that the person was talking shit but you took care of it. its up to that person to take care of it from there.

its a damn good thing that i have a good circle of friends. we wouldnt put up with this bullshit.

damn i had the same problem...i was friends with this girl and i mean she had her faults but she was nice but all her other "friends" talked shit behind her back...so i confronted those people and told them to either not be friends with her or stop talkin shit about her becuase its pointless to pretend their her friends and then talk bull behind her back...i stood up for her and risked lookin a fool with people i hangout with...that seemed to work...they stoped talkin shit but then a week later the stupid cunt went and talked some shit bout me...sad that she goes and ruins a friendship with the only person that hasent made fun of her.

yea it is highschool...and middle school...and sadly even elementary school...and its sad that a large percentage of the younger generations have nothing but shit comming out of their mouthes. (damn it i cant find the pic of southpark where they crap shit out of their mouths...that was some funny stuff)

WELL TAKE YOUR SHIT AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSEhttp://www.kapowgifts.com/acatalog/south-park-kennny-postcards.jpg'>

Originally posted by ASER1NE

avoid the drama all together and say nothing

yeh i will prolly just do this to not make problems, and believe me i did speak up when i heard what was being said and i got some looks like who are you but thats casue like i said these kids dont really know me all to well so they dont know shit so it threw them off when i was like yo there buddy

the only good thing is i dont need to fight them over it if i told my friend she would fuck them up more so then i prolly would :lol: :lol:

another reason i bring this up like this on a message board is cause i dont have these problems with kids i know casue well i guess i roll with adults but apparently some kids decided to get all little kid so really this is a first for me to deal with, shit this is like one of thoose things they talk about on the "real world"

at this point what can you do except not fuck with them cats like that...you realize they're a buncha dickheads anyway...

if someone i know is talkin about one of my close friends in front of me...i'll dead that shit like "yo that's my homeboy"..but at this point it already happened so instead of starting the whole "yo so and so said this" and relaying it..just say fuck it and not fuck with them cats...you know what i'm sayin..

i never knew 12oz members could be such sissies.. this high school issue is really that important that you need to go ask people on your favorite forum? Ill say it once and I'll say it again..

Buck Up You Nancy And Get Back On Your Fucking Horse.

Originally posted by Telo

Buck Up You Nancy And Get Back On Your Fucking Horse.

:idea: Yeah, what he said. Fuck the BS, if someone wants to talk shit about another "friend" ,and it offends you, then they need to be told immediately that they can kiss your asshole..

Act like you know...

sounds like a hipster/scenester/white belt move to me. fuck em.

this kind of bullshit pissed me off when everyone thought it was cool or even alright to do in middle school and high school. hence, i have three friends that i made in high school to this day. everyone else got the axe. shallow folks who'll put on a face and a set of opinions depending on who they're hanging out with? boot to the kool, man. boot to the kool.

Archived