Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what would you do

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by AREANKAY, Jan 26, 2004.

1. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

if you where with some people that are not to say friends but people you hang out with from time to time and they where talking shit on someone that is a good friend that you care about greatly what would you do, the thing is these people are supposed to be friends with this person too but the shit that was coming out of there mouthes was not cool it was beyond mild joking shit talking.

what would you do would you mention this to that person that this is what peopple are saying about them when there not around
    or would you let it slide and remember that these kids are apparently assholes like that

holla

2. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

3. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

do they know you are really good friends with the other person?

how good friends are they with your good friend?

if these people know that you are good friends with the other person then they are not only disrespecting the other person but you as well. if someone talks shit about a good friend of mine it's insulting me as well, and i definitely say something back to them.

now if these people are not very good friends with your friend don't waste your time telling them, just distance yourself and share that idea with the other person. but if these people are supposedly close with your friend let them know. but telling on people gets u caught in the middle, and i try to avoid it. depends where your loyalties lie and how much shit you are willing to take..

k

4. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Man... craziness, I swear my group of "friends" is the same way.... whoever's not there is getting run through the mud. I'd say they really aren't their friend.

5. rinse

rinse Member

if they are talkin' all this smack about your partner when he's not arouund, what are they saying about you when your not around?
    especially if your not feelin' a solid bond with them in the first place.
    uh oh....

6. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

sounds like someone needs to pick better friends.

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

fuck no. no one is going to talk shit about my friends in front of me. esp if that person is supposed to be friends with my friend.

i would (1) put that person in check, verbally. thats rude, childish, and un-called for. see what the person really says when you put that person in check. being a good friend is being a friend. i would want my friends to stand up for me when i am not there.

(2) tell your friend that the person was talking shit but you took care of it. its up to that person to take care of it from there.

its a damn good thing that i have a good circle of friends. we wouldnt put up with this bullshit.

8. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

damn i had the same problem...i was friends with this girl and i mean she had her faults but she was nice but all her other "friends" talked shit behind her back...so i confronted those people and told them to either not be friends with her or stop talkin shit about her becuase its pointless to pretend their her friends and then talk bull behind her back...i stood up for her and risked lookin a fool with people i hangout with...that seemed to work...they stoped talkin shit but then a week later the stupid cunt went and talked some shit bout me...sad that she goes and ruins a friendship with the only person that hasent made fun of her.

9. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

shittalking behind backs=highschool

stand up for your friend, then let your friend know whats up.

you two find other friends who don't talk shit

problem solved and god speed

10. sweetcherry

sweetcherry Senior Member

yea it is highschool...and middle school...and sadly even elementary school...and its sad that a large percentage of the younger generations have nothing but shit comming out of their mouthes. (damn it i cant find the pic of southpark where they crap shit out of their mouths...that was some funny stuff)

WELL TAKE YOUR SHIT AND PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE[​IMG]

11. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

muh muh muh muh muh MY SHORONA!!!

Yer ummm.
    Stay schtum lip zipped.
    That shit will blow over.
    Ignorance is the key.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

avoid the drama all together and say nothing

13. AREANKAY

AREANKAY Senior Member

yeh i will prolly just do this to not make problems, and believe me i did speak up when i heard what was being said and i got some looks like who are you but thats casue like i said these kids dont really know me all to well so they dont know shit so it threw them off when i was like yo there buddy

the only good thing is i dont need to fight them over it if i told my friend she would fuck them up more so then i prolly would :lol: :lol:

another reason i bring this up like this on a message board is cause i dont have these problems with kids i know casue well i guess i roll with adults but apparently some kids decided to get all little kid so really this is a first for me to deal with, shit this is like one of thoose things they talk about on the "real world"

14. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

Good old school song from Batman days - download it!

15. enueone

enueone Member

at this point what can you do except not fuck with them cats like that...you realize they're a buncha dickheads anyway...

if someone i know is talkin about one of my close friends in front of me...i'll dead that shit like "yo that's my homeboy"..but at this point it already happened so instead of starting the whole "yo so and so said this" and relaying it..just say fuck it and not fuck with them cats...you know what i'm sayin..