what would you do?

freeze

alright, here's my situation...one of my boys is having issues with his girl and has figured out how to win her heart over forever...me painting a piece dedicated to her in some blinging spot that she's sure to see. normally i wouldn't have a problem doing this, but i've been crushing this city all summer and i'm the only fucking writer here. this type of painting just screams unneccessary heat to me because it's not the type of shit you do for writers to notice you know? for this plan to work this girl needs to know that my boy had something to do with it's creation and everyone will be talking about it wondering who did it? when it comes back as a decent piece (i don't give myself too much credit cuz i'm still not very good, but it will be noticeably better than any random schmuck with a can of spray paint) everything's going to point towards me. then i'm sure to get called out on every other spot i've hit this summer. what do you all think i should do? say fuck it and do it anyways and see what happens or tell my boy to suck a dick? personally, i don't even know how a girl who has no connection to the graff scene would be moved by the piece let alone be won over by it? problems problems. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

iphs...that's what i keep trying to get him to do...the whole flatter her bullshit.

and yes, i am the only writer. i live in a tourist trap of a resort town, so there aren't many residents, and those who do live here are old. pretty much the only reason this place is a 'city' is because of all of the condos and hotels and shit for all of the tourists.

Guest postaholic

well unless he is paying you and buying your paint i wouldnt even think about it.

its a lose lose situation... but if he pays you a little something something, and buys the paint for you, its up to you...

and if youre the only writer in town, its not gonna matter if you do this piece, everything in town is already pointing back to you... YOURE THE ONLY WRITER WRITING SHIT FOOOOOOOOOL!!! ;) ya know?

just be careful...

Guest willy.wonka

some dumbfuck in ARIZONA wanted me to paint somebody's house...he thought that thats what us graff writers did..i wanted 300$

richboys was willin to pay me too...i still said no....so whos the dumbfuck?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

bah. i already posted in here but i cant help it. whenever i see this thread title in chan zero it makes me think of that city high song.

what would you do if your something something something and something something blah blee blah

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by willy.wonka

some dumbfuck in ARIZONA wanted me to paint somebody's house...he thought that thats what us graff writers did..i wanted 300$

richboys was willin to pay me too...i still said no....so whos the dumbfuck?

That is how I get money for paint. I dont steal so I make that extra money by painting peoples bed rooms and walls in their back yards. I mean I never do a piece that says my word but I do something they ask. It fills in time and you can work on your style exspansion alot more and improve it heaps. Rich kids are what are going to keep the graff scene alive when it is to hard to rack cans because they are guarded by people with shot guns.......Believe me it will happen one day.....................I would have painted that rich kids house, fuck that is alot of money....................

Archived