WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Guest KONFLIKT

Guest KONFLIKT

AT SCHOOL MY FRIEND AND ME GOT IN TROUBLE FOR STEALING CANS FROM THE JANATOR AND WE HAD TO GO SEE THE PRINCIPAL. HE SEARCHED THROUGH ALL OUR SHIT AND FOUND OUR BLACKBOOKS. HE SAID "THIS IS SOME TALENT" HE THEN TOLD US THAT HE WOULD DROP ALL OUR CHARGES IF WE WOULD PAINT SOME MURALS FOR THE SCHOOL. HE SAID THAT THE KIDS WOULD LIKE THAT STYLE AND IT WOULD HELP GIVE GRAFF WRITERS A BETTER NAME. THEN HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO HAVE PROS. DO THE MURALS BUT SINCE HE LIKED OUR STYLE BETTER THEN HE WOULD PAY US LIKE 300 A PER PIECE. HERES THE DELIMA: WE DIDN'T GET INTO THIS SHIT TO MAKE MONEY. THATS NOT WHAT ITS ABOUT. ALSO I CAN'T STAND OUR SCHOOL SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO DO A FAVOR FOR IT? I THINK WE MIGHT DO A SHITTY ONE WITH LITTLE STYLE JUST TO GET OFF THE HOOK FOR STEALING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO??????????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

bullshit or not, you think YOURE doing HIM a favor? you stole from the fucking school, and if anything this guys reaching his hand out to help you instead of suspend you. what the hell is going on?

I have NO respect for anyone who would EVER purposefully put up shitty or style-less paint anywhere.

F'ing represent, man. If you hate your school and don't want to do it, THEN DON'T DO IT. Don't embarass yourselves by throwing up busted-ass shit and tell all the kids, "Yeah, we MEANT for it to look that shitty" because guess what? NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by REGULATOR

haha i racked cans from my school art room before...but it was shitty hobby paint and was drippier than than the effects of a dead baby thrown at a wall at 90mph.

dude! those effects would be the best! i wish i could get those legally.

but yeah, sounds like bullshit to me as well.

Guest KONFLIKT

BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT

I COULD CARE LESS IF A BUNCH OF KIDS ON THE COMPUTER BELIEVE ME OR NOT. I WAS JUS WONDERING WHAT U WOULD DO. THAT WHOLE PUTTING UP A SHITTY MURAL AND HAVING EVERYONE THINK ITS WAK IS TRUE I DIDNT THINK OF IT THAT WAY. SO IF I AM GONNA DO IT ILL DO IT RIGHT. BUT IT WAS JUST THE FACT THAT THIS SCHOOL TREATS ME LIKE A HOODLUM BUCAUSE I CAMPLAIN ABOUT IT SOOO MUCH AND WRITE GREVENCES AND SHIT. AND NOW THEY WANT ME TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEM. I SHOULD JUST SAY FUCK THE MONEY, SIT DOWN AND TALK TO THE PRINCAPAL AND GET SOME THINGS CHANGED IN EXCHANGE FOR THE MURAL. MY FRIENDS DOING IT FOR THE MONEY NOW BUT MONEY COMES AND GOES I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. YOU KNOW? I KNOW I WONT MAKE SHIT HAPPEN THROUGH ILLEAGAL PIECES BUT THATS NOT WHY I DO IT. SO I DONT KNOW ILL SLEEP ON IT.

Dude, there was no beef intended in my statement, i was just saying that your story sounded a little off the wall, and out of the ordinary. it may be true for all i know, and that's that. But i do think your stressing it too much, so what if you do a mural for a school you dont like....you get a chance to paint on the school(unless they were talking about somewhere else)....isnt that still damaging property, which could be considered...going against the school? i'm seeing a win win situation...do the mural....i just dont see how it could hurt....

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

you'll probably do a shitty one with no style anyways. this story sounds like bullshit.

i agree. i don't think the principal would have ruling over public schools to make the desicion on this? isn't graffiti and vandalism discouraged in the code of conduct anyways?

yo konflikt...not to sound like a cop but what kinda school do you go to??? private? public? are you in college?

just as a note to people who dont believe his story about the school administration....private schools here dont really give a fuck about you doing graffiti, as long as it doesnt pose a threat to the actual school building....i kno a buncha kids who got kicked out of a certain private school, but the cops were never informed....HOWEVER, i kno public schools kids who were found with stickers and teh cops were called

Guest KONFLIKT

I GO TO PUBLIC SCHOOL

YEAH AND I DONT THINK ITS THE PRINCAPALS CALL TO PUT IT UP BUT THEY HAD IT PLANED OUT TO DO ALLREADY THEY GOT THE PAPERWORK AND SHIT. IT WAS HIS JOB TO FIND SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR RELITIVY CHEAP. THE PROFESSIONALS CHARGE AN ARM AND A LEG TO DO BIG MURALS FOR SCHOOLS SO HE WAS JUST EXPLORING HIS OPTIONS. AND ANOTHER THING WAS THAT A COUPLE A DAYS BEFORE THIS I TOLD THAT SAME FRIEND ABOUT WANTING TO BOMB THE GYM CUZ ITS GOTTA PLATFORM THEN A BIG WALL UP HIGH WHERE YOU COULD SEE THE PIECE FROM EVERYWHERE ROUND CAMPUS. THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY IM MAD CUZ A CANT DO THAT NOW WITHOUT BEING SUSPECT #1 (THATS WHAT I GET FOR STEALING I GUESS)

damn konflict consider yourself lucky....almost every public school kid i know who is caught on campus with markers or some shit is questioned by the po's. your public school principal either thinks your very hot and wants to ass fuck you, or he really doesnt give a shit about graff and prolly wants to get a discount mural instead of paying more cash for a pro. :D

paint a mural, get off charges, over budget for paint, keep the extras, enjoy painting your school for the fuck of it, get some dollars, have a nice day.

why the fuck wouldnt you do it? who cares if you hate the school? just think, you leave a mural that will always remind them of you. who cares man. just do it.

Fuck all that shit about selling out. I mean it's win-win actually a win-win-win situation. The school get's a mural done by alumni, you and your boy get your 'charges' dropped, and you get paid. If you have any problem with it use that money to buy paint and do illegals. Problem solved. If you are that good and people want you do do a couple of murals, then do it. You are a writer might as well have a writer do it. It's not like your some art school fag that knows nothing about graffiti being paid to do a 'graffiti mural'.

Pretty liberal school.

Guest KONFLIKT

AIGHT ILL DO IT JUS ONE MORE QUES

NONE OF YOUR SCHOOLS HAVE OR HAD PIECES WIT SCHOOLS NAMES ON THEM? IVE GON TO 4 DIFFERENT HS AND 3 OF THEM HAD MURALS AND MY JR HS HAD ONE TOO. Y'ALL SOUND SUPPRISED ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING LIKE ITS FORBIDDEN TO HAVE A MURAL AT SCHOOL. WE CANT JUST WRITE WHAT YOU WANT YOU GOTTA DO THE SCHOOLS NAME THEN A CHAR. OF THE MASCOTT. YOU GUYS NEVER SEEN THAT?

TAKE THE LOOT!!

And if I were you, I'd make that shit tight looking. If you do a wak peice just to get over, then you'll have peeps sayin' you're a toy.

Even if it's just straight letter, font style. It's still a nice lil' opportunity.

$300 is $300 for something you like to do.

Take advantage of that shit yo. I would.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

paint a mural, get off charges, over budget for paint, keep the extras, enjoy painting your school for the fuck of it, get some dollars, have a nice day.

why the fuck wouldnt you do it? who cares if you hate the school? just think, you leave a mural that will always remind them of you. who cares man. just do it.

what he said

Archived